auto movie trailer downloader?
Hi guys, I've had a look around but have found that apps that do this are dead or not working any more.

What I want to do is download movie trailers that are available for the movies I have, high def would be nice but standard def would do.

My structure is like:

movie name\
movie name.ext

and then fan art etc etc.

I am using media companion to manage my movies at the moment, so I'm not looking at getting another media manager. (windows 7)

Thanks.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
Anyone?
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
There must be someone that knows!
I wish. I did them all by hand. What a PITA.
if you use ember it will do it with a few tweeks
acegutta22 Wrote:if you use ember it will do it with a few tweeks

I wish there was more documentation on that tool. I guess trial and error, but I really don't want to mess anything up by not fully understanding what I'm doing.
I already have a media manager, I don't want ember messing up my info files etc. Has anyone made a script that will download them, similar to the logo/clear art downloader? would be very useful.
I am just trying to help if u want a way to do exactly what u asked follow the the link it will explain.http://dev.jumlin.com:8080/mediacenter/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
auto movie trailer downloader?0