Tagesschau Add-On broken?
Is it just me - or is the Tagesschau Add-On broken? For about a week now, whenever I start that Add-On, it loads 1 item and than fails with a script error. Anybody else? Any ideas?
I got a similar problem.
Since one week when i click on Tagesschau, a script error appears. Can some1 fix this problem? I havent changed any settings, this error just appeared "out of nowhere"...
This is probably due to some changes on the tagesschau website. I'll fix this within the next couple of days.
neverm Wrote:This is probably due to some changes on the tagesschau website. I'll fix this within the next couple of days.

Thanks a lot! Thumbs up for your excellent work!
neverm Wrote:This is probably due to some changes on the tagesschau website. I'll fix this within the next couple of days.

A warm thank you from here, too!
Fixed, and added some new features, too Smile
neverm Wrote:Fixed, and added some new features, too Smile

Mind submitting the new one for eden-pre version as well?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I did not think about that until now... but I see no problem, should be trivial to port. I'll install eden-pre and give it a try within the next days.
neverm Wrote:Fixed, and added some new features, too Smile

I can confirm that the problem is fixed - and many thanks for the new features. I really do like "Tagesschau vor 20 Jahren".

Once again: great work, thank you!
Thanks a lot for the fix. Still havent tried it yet since im not home, but GREAT!

Regards,
T.
I just noticed that with version 0.2.0, the entry for "Nachtmagazin" does not work correctly - it links to "Tagesthemen". It also shows the air time and icon for "Tagesthemen".

It would be great if neverm could fix this, too!
recluce Wrote:I just noticed that with version 0.2.0, the entry for "Nachtmagazin" does not work correctly - it links to "Tagesthemen". It also shows the air time and icon for "Tagesthemen".

Oops, wrong link in the script... will be fixed.

By the way: The addon has been released for "Eden-Pre".
While there was no announcement, the tagesschau add-on updated to version 0.2.1. The problem with "nachtmagazin" is now resolved.

THANKS!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tagesschau Add-On broken?0