TV Shows Not in Main Menu
I can't get a "TV Shows" menu item to show up. It's not set to hide it, and I have a video source that has its content type set to "TV shows". What am I missing?
In Confluence, at least, you can only show "TV Shows" on the main menu if there are some TV shows in the database. You say you've configured a source with the content set to TV shows. Have you actually scanned anything from this source?

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:In Confluence, at least, you can only show "TV Shows" on the main menu if there are some TV shows in the database. You say you've configured a source with the content set to TV shows. Have you actually scanned anything from this source?

JR

Yes, I've tried that several times.
thetvdb scraper is down so if you added that source newly
nothing is gonna get into the database so you will not get any
tvshows entry on your main menu.

You just gotta wait until thetvdb is up again and then update the source
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
tvdb just got up again after beeing down this whole weekend !!

So go ahead and rescan your sources Smile
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows Not in Main Menu0