• 105(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)
Ok, is there a way to get the zip, cause it keep say broken.

-----
edit
found on the github
this message can be deleted
I got a problem with some script failing. When I try to change category in f.eks appearance I get.: Error: script Failed!: groupListMove.py. I also get an error when i try to go to the right at the end of the startmenu. The error is: Error script Failed!: setClearProperty.py. I am very new to XBMC, but I love your skin. I use Eden with the repository version. Is there any solution to this problem?
(2012-11-12, 21:55)jamiex Wrote: I use Eden with the repository version.

This thread is for nightly XBMC builds.
(2012-11-12, 21:55)jamiex Wrote: I got a problem with some script failing. When I try to change category in f.eks appearance I get.: Error: script Failed!: groupListMove.py. I also get an error when i try to go to the right at the end of the startmenu. The error is: Error script Failed!: setClearProperty.py. I am very new to XBMC, but I love your skin. I use Eden with the repository version. Is there any solution to this problem?

Please post a log file.
hey Black great work so far. One question, currently only list view is supported when browsing addons, any plans to add support for other views? I personally think browsing addons would look great with the whole square metro design philosophy, possible a grid or something. Anyways great work so far.
yes, I agree with the previous comment!!
great work so far Black, really classy
too bad you discontinue the "classic" home screen, my wife don't get the metro home screen, find it too distracting and hard to navigate through...
cheers
Thumbnail view (replaces old wall view):

There will be an option for bigger thumbnails.
I just updated xbmc to newest version and after restart i got "can't load skin because some files missing". (I'm on xbmc-live). Is there any workaround? Or should I wait for Froyo skin release ? (any ETASmile??)
Wait for Frodo skin release (no eta), the current version (repo & git) is not supported and should not be used with XBMC 12.
I didn't plan to add this but it looked not bad and works well with the new Art(...) support. ClearArt in the landscape view:
are all those views available with advanced launcher?
They will be, yes.
Great!!
More than happy to alpha / beta test this, i'm a developer so more than happy to help out where i can / keep it quiet Smile
Thumbnail view for add-ons:
  • 105(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)14