XBMC Spinning 3d Graph Error
Yeah there is something wrong with the files.

btw, once you have a ripped file, MKV for example it is no longer a bluray, saying that only adds confusion Smile
Like jhusch said the last remaining option should be that the files itself are defect.

To be sure I would check the hdd for defect sectors, cause if there are some they will get more in no time and you would loose all of the data stored on the hdd.
I see.....
Well thanks anyways guys I really appreciate your help.
I will check the disk asap although i doubt bad sectors are the cause.
Sorry about the Confusion with the whole "Bluray" Thing. lol
I know what you mean.

If you don't mind I do have on more question. I installed makeMKV and everything went good but when I tried to install the 'Bluray' Plugin I am having difficulties.
on this page ~ http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=67420
It says to "Unzip/Install the plugin in your plugin/video path to make it act as a video plugin"

I can't find this path. There is no Plugin Folder. I tried putting it in the addon folder but it didnt work. Do you guys know the exact path? I also tried the "Install from zip" from within XBMC but when I select the zip it just goes onto the previos screen and nothing happens.

I know makemkv wont do me anygood right now but I want to get a bluray drive soon :-D

I look foreward to hearing from you ")
Levitys
settings->Add-ons->Install from zip file

Addon installation got easier with the last xbmc release, but you will have to install makemkv before the plugin will work. (see makemkv homepage for details)
levitys Wrote:I also tried the "Install from zip" from within XBMC but when I select the zip it just goes onto the previos screen and nothing happens.
Levitys

When I select the zip while installing from zip it just brings me back to the previose screen. Isnt it suppose to do something after you select the zip?

Thanks man
Levitys
Should tell you something like "Bluray addon enabled"

Got the right link? There are 3 in the thread and I got the wrong one. Big Grin

right one should be:
"edited"

but I dont know if its even possible to install if you havent installed makemkv first.

Tried it myself this one is working for me.
http://www.bultsblog.com/plugin.makemkvbluray.zip
Ok awesome.
I have Makemkv Installed.
Ill give it a go as soon as I can.

Thanks Big Grin
Big Grin 
It worked!!! Big Grin

thanks man!
you rock!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Spinning 3d Graph Error0