Text not showing up in UI
Question 
Hi, this is a problem I've been having for quite some time. At least a year now, I think.

I have been using XBMC since its early Xbox days. The problem is, that when I install it to one of my computers, no text shows up in the user interface.

(Click for larger version)

I've installed it on two different laptops, both a few years old, and gotten the same result. I've been thinking it might be some common fault on both machines.
Today I installed it on a brand new desktop computer with a fresh install of windows. I am still not seeing any text.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening to me? I really miss being able to use XBMC. Sad

The only thing I can come up with that these three computers have in common, is that they run the Norwegian version of Windows Home Premium, although the laptops run the 32-bit version and the desktop computer runs the 64-bit version.
as a guess, it might be a character set problem. You could try to change the language in windows.
I don't think I can change the language in Windows Home Premium. Think you need Windows Ultimate to do that. No option to do it on my control panel at least.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Text not showing up in UI0