Stacking
I looked around for a guide on this, but no luck, and not very sure if it will do what I think it will.
Basically I want to stack a few movies (like lord of the rings trilogy), from what I understand it will stack the three movies into one category in the "movies" list, and when selected open up a sub list with the three movies selectable in there? I saw some videos online doing this with tv episodes and music, so I gather it can be done with movies..just cant figure out how. Oo
lamista Wrote:I looked around for a guide on this, but no luck, and not very sure if it will do what I think it will.
Basically I want to stack a few movies (like lord of the rings trilogy), from what I understand it will stack the three movies into one category in the "movies" list, and when selected open up a sub list with the three movies selectable in there? I saw some videos online doing this with tv episodes and music, so I gather it can be done with movies..just cant figure out how. Oo

It's called 'sets' in XBMC and is supported. Stacking is virtually combining a 2 part movie so it plays as one. I use XWMM web manager to create and add movies to the sets but it can also be done by creating .nfo files which is documented in the XBMC wiki.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Movie_Sets
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo
got it, thanks.. Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stacking0