• 13(current)
FileBot TV Renamer and Subtitle Downloader
FileBot 4.5.6 is out! Get it here!

This is a new minor release brings lots of bugfixes and improvements.

Features:
* Improved series / episode detection
* Optimize web service calls and provide more data via xattr metadata
* Fixed various issues related to fetching Chinese subtitles
* Allow processing of *.ac3 and *.dts files in Music mode
* Lots of bugfixes and optimizations

Changes:
* Extended metadata is now fetched from the originally selected data source (e.g. AniDB "generes" is now mapped to Anime categories, etc)
* Do not treat folders with "movie.nfo" as single units like disk folders anymore
(2015-02-08, 15:23)Gr0k Wrote: I'm getting some strange behaviour in Filebot while trying to rename episodes of Shameless (US), and I'm not sure if it is a bug or an API problem.

When I load my file into Filebot Shameless.US.S02E05.Fathers.Day.mp4 returns as Shameless - 2x05 - Episode 5.mp4.
If I then load the newly renamed file Shameless - 2x05 - Episode 5.mp4 back into Filebot I then get Shameless (US) - 2x05 - Father's Day.mp4 which is what I should have got in the first place.

I don't know if I did something wrong (have I posted this in the wrong place?), or if it just got overlooked but this behaviour is still ongoing.
Does anyone have any thoughts, suggestions .... anything?
I am no longer active in these forums. Replying to, or commenting on, anything I have said in these forums is a waste of your time.
Looks like it is mistaking it for the UK series the first time. Try the US in brackets (US). that's how it is named on thetvdb.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thank you Nick. I will try that when the next ep comes in.
I am no longer active in these forums. Replying to, or commenting on, anything I have said in these forums is a waste of your time.
Although it is annoying to do the job you thought filebot was going to do for you!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Best tv show renamer tool EVER!
(2015-03-21, 01:45)nickr Wrote: Although it is annoying to do the job you thought filebot was going to do for you!

Please report mismatches in the FileBot forums. These issues can usually be fixed with a few small tweaks online for everybody. Wink
(2015-04-21, 10:08)rednoah42 Wrote: Please report mismatches in the FileBot forums. These issues can usually be fixed with a few small tweaks online for everybody. Wink

Well, colour me embarrassed!!
I thought this was the FileBot forum.

I missed the link on the FileBot site.
FileBot 4.6 is out! Get it here!

This is a new major release brings lots of improvements in almost all aspects. It'll run smoother than ever!

Features:
* Show Getting Started and video tutorials on first startup
* Improved Search & Lookup for OpenSubtitles
* Use HTTPS for OpenSubtitles requests and remember password hash only
* Fix Export Subtitles BOM issues
* Added support for {info.certifications} and {info.productionCompanies}
* Fix {group} mismatch issues
* [MAC] Fix Cocoa FileDialog FREEZE issues
* [MAC] Fix libmediainfo unicode issues
* [MAC] Help menu with links
* [ARM] Support extract features via 7z executable (e.g. for ARM based embedded Linux)
* [SYNO] SPK packages are now code-signed
* [AMC] Much more efficient handling of large excludeList files

FileBot Node 0.1.5 is out! Check it out here!

FileBot Node is a new client/server tool that'll allow you to easily run filebot commands on remote machines.

Since 1 or 2 days FileBot does not work anymore. This message appears: http://i.imgur.com/OzDbUbz.png

Is there a way to make FileBot work?
Newest stable Kodi (portable), Win 10 | skin: default Confluence
Great piece of software, use it on an almost daily base. Only problem I get is with the show "Fear The Walking Dead". Even though the original filename is "Fear.The.Walking.Dead.S01E03.x264.mkv" it will always match it with "The Walking Dead" instead of "Fear The Walking Dead".

But other than that it's a fantastic program!
I would love to try this out but the problem is it needs java to run and I will not go anywhere near that software. is there a version that does not require java ?

thanks
Quote:it needs java to run and I will not go anywhere near that software
Whatever you read on mediocre tech blogs, it does not apply to FileBot and it's use of the Java runtime.

Just get the latest JDK and disable Applets:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/j...index.html
FileBot 4.6.1 is out! Get it here!

This is a new minor release brings lots of improvements in almost all aspects. It'll run smoother than ever! Also, there's the new Presets feature that'll help you automate some repetitive tasks.

Features:
* Added support user-defined Presets for repetitive tasks
* Added support for TVmaze (replacing TVRage)
* Improved support for OpenSubtitles and subtitle matching
* Improved movie/episode auto-detection
* Improved ID3 Tags music mode

Changes:
* Improved cache behaviour
* Improved support for Chinese & Brazilian languages
* Added helper function String.asciiQuotes() for normalizing various quotation marks
* Added {model} binding for querying the entire rename model
* Added convenience binding {ny} for "Name (Year)" formats
* Added bindings {info.budget}, {info.revenue} and {info.popularity} to the movie info object
* Changed String.sortName() default behaviour
* Support --filter as Groovy-based file filter in filebot -mediainfo calls
* Use Apache Commons VFS2 and junrar to reduce native dependencies on some platforms
* Support $JAVA_OPTS convention in all filebot.sh scripts
* Update to FanartTV API v3
* Codesign Windows NSIS and MSI installers
* Publish sha256 checksums for all release files
* Updated Chocolatey install scripts with sha1 checksums
Hi,

I read on the first post that filebot can also download subtitles.
will filebot also consider the framerate of the video?
For instance, if I rip a video from a blu-ray, it could have a 23.976 fps framerate while some subtibles I found on internet are made for 25 fps (DVD or TV recording).
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FileBot TV Renamer and Subtitle Downloader6