IMVDb Scraper Setup
Hi!
just stuck, and I think likely missed a step somewhere, but can't for the life of me find it. appreciate any help!

Have a few music videos, and Kodi seems to be able to help us enjoy them.
Found the IMVDb, which seems to be the best regarded choice.

Installed the IMVDb add-on, and updated. (running 2.0.0)

Setup folder for music videos... set content type to music videos, but no matter what I choose, I can't seem to be able to select the IMVDb as the Content Provider, under media settings.

Again - I must be missing a step somewhere... thanks!
(2019-01-11, 19:12)Andrew Bienhaus Wrote: I can't seem to be able to select the IMVDb as the Content Provider
Yes, this is correct. The Universal Movie Scraper, which lets you use IMDB, is only for Movies and will not work for TV Shows or Music Videos.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Yeah... but.... the IMVDb is an Internet Music Video Database, as is it's related add on, is it not?
Ah, bugger. I missed the v in IMVDB. Actually I have not heard of IMVDB, so ignore my previous post. Sorry.

I did not realise we had a scraper for that site.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMVDb Scraper Setup0