Which scraper for NFO's with IMDB link?
Hi,

Am I forced to use IMDB as scraper when the source file folders having NFO's with links to IMDB?

I would like to use MovieDB as scraper but it seems it won't find the correct movie when the NFO's having links to IMDB.

Is this not possible or am I doing something wrong?
Star 
I don't seem to have this problem... if the .nfo scrape is not what I was looking for I change the scraper set. On refresh, the scrape brings forth from the source I choose... It could be that pre-edan scraper set must be done from a level up folder.
I'm not sure I quite understand you. You mean that you're using another scaper than IMDB and the NFO files having links to the IMDB site?
Which TMDb scraper version do you have because 1.4.3 has no problem scraping for me even if the nfo has IMDB URL

Its kind of pointless though because even if you use TMDb scraper and it finds IMDb URL its going to scrape from IMDb
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
>>X<<' Wrote:Which TMDb scraper version do you have because 1.4.3 has no problem scraping for me even if the nfo has IMDB URL

Its kind of pointless though because even if you use TMDb scraper and it finds IMDb URL its going to scrape from IMDb

Not sure which version I'm running (at work now) but I'm using Pre-Eden.

The reason I would like TMDb as scraper is to show the plot in my language(swedish) since IMDB only shows in english. But you mean that a IMDB url in NFO will change scraper to IMDB? Therefore it will still show the plot in english, right?

Because TMDb has no connection torwards IMDB somehow?
Like a movie on TMDb has a hidden link connected to IMDB.
Poison Wrote:But you mean that a IMDB url in NFO will change scraper to IMDB? Therefore it will still show the plot in english, right?

Sorry :o I was completely wrong should have paid more attention when I tested it and checked the plot and rating, with IMDb URL in the nfo it still scraped the info from TMDb using the URL for the correct movie I tested it using different folder and file name to the movie it should scrape so I know it definitely used the URL
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
>>X<<' Wrote:Sorry :o I was completely wrong should have paid more attention when I tested it and checked the plot and rating, with IMDb URL in the nfo it still scraped the info from TMDb using the URL for the correct movie I tested it using different folder and file name to the movie it should scrape so I know it definitely used the URL

Thank you! This didn't work for me the first time I tried.
Going to change scraper to TMDb again and see if it works out better this time Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which scraper for NFO's with IMDB link?0