Pre-Eden portable messed wioth 10.1 install
After using 10.1 for a while, and reading of neat changes in the pre-Eden releases, i thought I'd give one a try. I ran the Pre-Eden only ONCE in Portable mode, and now a few things are messed up in my 10.1 install:

- Scanning for new content freezes half way though.
- XBMC Subtitles script keeps failing - Often have to reinstall it.
- Library Mode in Videos section turns itself on at random, and it won;t turn off.
- Recently added content if often forgotten, and have to hope the re-scan doesn't freeze.

And a few other things that randomly pop up on the OSD, but have to impact on playback, like getting messages that my audio device cannot be initialized, even though I'm watching something at the time and the audio never cuts out or changes in the slightest.

Now I'm 100% sure that when i ran that Pre-Eden that ONE TIME, that it was in portable mode, because I thought that something like this may happen, and runniing it in normal mode may screw with some of my 10.1 settings.

So, is there a way to remedy this? I'm starting to think I'll ahve to remove both installs completely ans start all over again. (well, save my skin and a few Userdata .xml files.)

PS - i do like what i see in that Pre-eden, and look forward to the final. Hm.. is it known yet, if there will be a easy way to import Libraries, or are the changes vast enough that we[ll just ahve to re-scrape everything?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pre-Eden portable messed wioth 10.1 install0