Refreshing recently added after a library update?
I think this is a skin issue but please point me in the right direction if not. E

First to explain my question I need to explain my setup.
I have a server in the basement which contains the media and runs sickbeard. It also runs xbmc and shares the library over mysql. I have a second pc in the lounge which runs openelec.

When a new episode arrives sickbeard updates the library in the basement which results in the library updating in the lounge, due to the shared database but the problem is the recently added script doesn't get refreshed in the lounge until there is a local library update. Is there a way to change when the recently added script refreshes? Perhaps on return from standby.

I thought of another way to do it but would still need some help. I could mount the location of the recently added script on the server to the same position on the client box. Which locations exactly would I have to mount?

Thanks in advance for your help. Your time is very much appreciated.
Recently Added is no longer a script(in pre-Eden), it is now built in to XBMC. What version of XBMC is your OpenElec system using?

Justcop Wrote:I think this is a skin issue but please point me in the right direction if not. E

First to explain my question I need to explain my setup.
I have a server in the basement which contains the media and runs sickbeard. It also runs xbmc and shares the library over mysql. I have a second pc in the lounge which runs openelec.

When a new episode arrives sickbeard updates the library which occurs on both machines but the problem is the recently added script doesn't get refreshed in the lounge until there is a local library update. Is there a way to change when the recently added script refreshes? Perhaps on return from standby.

I thought of another way to do it but would still need some help. I could mount the location of the recently added script on the server to the same position on the client box. Which locations exactly would I have to mount?

Thanks in advance for your help. Your time is very much appreciated.
Just updated to 1.0.1, problem persists.
Any idea of a workaround or does this need to be a hardcoded change?
in (pre-)eden, recently added is fully controlled by xbmc, not the skin.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Refreshing recently added after a library update?0