[RELEASE] TorrentBrowser for private torrent sites [PTP,TL,SceneHD,HDME]
Darn this looks good!

Been looking for something like this.

Just wished that there would be support for torrentbytes.net Rolleyes

Guess i have to figure out what you need in those code-boxes.

Or if someone nice would send me an invite for one of the better trackers Nod
could you add TheTorrentSource @ http://www.ttsweb.org
Image ImageImage
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 -XBMC git nightly build - Skin: !T svn updated nightly
MB: Asus M4A785-M
CPU: AMD Phenom X4 9850 - 2.5GHz @ 2.7GHz
RAM: Patriot PC6400 4GB DDR2
HD Space: (3) WD Caviar Black 1 TB, (1) WD Caviar Green 1.5 TB
akaboton Wrote:Does it work with win7 / Dharma?

I have no means to test it out but it should be working.
Regarding the site requests, see my first post for the information I need to add another site!

Sorry the update with the technical name has not come yet, I have hopefully written the needed code for it but I haven't had time to test it. Will try to get it working tonight. Smile
Updated with:
- Option to disable TheMovieDB scraping (Will increase speed a lot)
- Option to display release name instead of movie title.

DLURL:
http://xbmc-torrentbrowser.googlecode.co...r0.5.3.zip
hey i see you got my invite to revolutiontt did you get that site added to the script yet? i'll help test. shoot me an email at [email protected] or on github or revo albinoman887
Hack_kid Wrote:hey i see you got my invite to revolutiontt did you get that site added to the script yet? i'll help test. shoot me an email at [email protected] or on github or revo albinoman887

Yeah, I've accepted the invite and planning to add the site tonight or tomorrow but I've been extremely busy. (I'm on my last month for my masters so there's shitloads for me to do).

I'm sorry but it will get added before Sunday, thats a promise Smile
ok if you upload it to your git or svn i'll fetch it from there and test if you want
I have troubles getting the login procedure correctly done, the method that works on every other site fails with a timeout... Trying to figure out why that is happening, after that I will probably have 0.5.4 with RevTT out in matter of minutes Smile
God Dammit...

I have no working way of logging in to RevolutionTT for some reason, tried other sites and it works flawlessly, this is the error message:

"Session Timedout, work quicker next time."
hmm thats werid. i know if you login too slowly it does that. maybe start a thread in their forums about it? how does the whole process work. how could there be a delay to where it times out
RevolutionTT added, please try it out and debug Smile
Fucked up and forgot a quotationmark in the settings file. There was just one download so if you get a error msg like:

"Addon cannot be configured"

Please redownload (same link)
Holy fuck I think I'm tired....

I have forgotten to remove the automatic top 10...

I'll fix this this weekend, until then you have to live with the top10 being the first hits for RevTT
Broiler Wrote:Holy fuck I think I'm tired....

I have forgotten to remove the automatic top 10...

I'll fix this this weekend, until then you have to live with the top10 being the first hits for RevTT

how are you getting it to work it will not log in for me says login is incorrect i'm using GIT

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TorrentBrowser for private torrent sites [PTP,TL,SceneHD,HDME]1