Continue Series/Season Banners
Hi Folks,

i've got a couple of questions:

1) is there a possibility to some kind of "resume" a tv show, i'm currently watching? when clicking on the show, xbmc jumps to the first unseen episode?

2) i had a problem with a show, which didn't accept my changing of season banners... xbmc takes the banners from the show root folder, naming scheme <seasonXX>.tbn ? i set the pictures afterwards by hand, but why did it scrape pics from the net ignoring the local files?

thx & best regards
dk
*slight bump*

noone knows anything, especially regarding the TV show continuing?

Sad

best regards...
Hi Dreadking

I'm kind of lost with both questions...

When you are watching a show and you stop in the middle the show will remain listed as "un-watched" in the library and if you were to click it again it should resume from where you left off. I do this all the time and it works very well.

As for the second question, I have never done a local scrape so someone else will need to address that.

What is your setup? Windows? Linux? Apple TV?
1) you can set up the menu to hide the watched items so that when you click on the TV show it will go to a menu and be highlighted on the first unwatched - but as for a single click to start the unwatched video - I don't think so

2) I'm not sure. This isn't working for me very well at the moment so i am manually updating season banners and posters too.
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
Hello,

I believe you could create a playlist that will show you episodes that are in the process of being watched. Stick it on your home menu or on a submenu and pull them up that way.

Mark
Hi all,

i have already discovered the "hide all watched" options, but like it more when i can see all the episodes... so i'll try creating a playlist.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Continue Series/Season Banners0