• 43(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2012-06-09, 17:56)Martijn Wrote: There are programs that can split all the movies into folders for you automatic

@Bladerunner1962
Ember Media Manager 1.3.0.5 Fix 6
for example...
@solidsatras & @Martijn Wrote

thanks a lot for the tip!
(2012-06-09, 16:19)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-06-09, 16:17)Deano316 Wrote: Is there a delay beween logos being added to fanart.tv and logos being scraped into XBMC? I've noticed that whilst the Artwork Downloader works great (kudos by the way Wink) the scraper seems to be a few days behind.

could be a max of 7days to take the load of the server

What do you think of the idea of ignoring the cache for single lookups? So if I use "Get Artwork" from the info screen of the media it will lookup ignoring the cache. That way if I've added a new logo I can get it right away and I don't think it'll cause much more load.
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
(2012-06-09, 22:29)Mizaki Wrote:
(2012-06-09, 16:19)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-06-09, 16:17)Deano316 Wrote: Is there a delay beween logos being added to fanart.tv and logos being scraped into XBMC? I've noticed that whilst the Artwork Downloader works great (kudos by the way Wink) the scraper seems to be a few days behind.

could be a max of 7days to take the load of the server

What do you think of the idea of ignoring the cache for single lookups? So if I use "Get Artwork" from the info screen of the media it will lookup ignoring the cache. That way if I've added a new logo I can get it right away and I don't think it'll cause much more load.

Well it's quite easy to do but it would only be for a very small usergroup (the ones that upload artwork and who we all need to thank for their great work)
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hi Smile

Perhaps this should be directed at Fanart.tv (or wherever it's pulling stuff from), but when downloading extra fanart for Aliens, it grabbed a Prometheus picture Smile

Not a big deal, just thought I'd let you know as I stumbled across it by accident.
(2012-06-12, 11:26)simonk83 Wrote: Hi Smile

Perhaps this should be directed at Fanart.tv (or wherever it's pulling stuff from), but when downloading extra fanart for Aliens, it grabbed a Prometheus picture Smile

Not a big deal, just thought I'd let you know as I stumbled across it by accident.

they come from themoviedb.org
You can report these images there yourself.

For this one i already did.
maybe because Prometheus is sort of an unofficial prequel to the Aliens Anthology !
Hey, I was just having some confusion about how this addon worked and was reading through this thread...

Martijn, you are hilarious, dude! Way to keep sane by mixing just enough sarcasm with the informative replies! I salute you!

Oh, and of course, great addon! Thanks for the hard work!
(2012-06-23, 04:27)stramoski Wrote: Hey, I was just having some confusion about how this addon worked and was reading through this thread...

Martijn, you are hilarious, dude! Way to keep sane by mixing just enough sarcasm with the informative replies! I salute you!

Oh, and of course, great addon! Thanks for the hard work!

You have just won the best reply to date Big Grin
Reading your response really brought a smile to my face.
You exactly got my point and how i really am Nod

thx
HI all,

First time poster. Sorry if this is a noob question. Can't find an answer by searching.

I have to video sources for tv series. One is point to drive x: with english tv series and the other to drive w: with german tv series. I added x first and fetched artworks. Everything fine. After adding w: i tried to fetch artworks for w: but Artwork Downloader is only searching for tv series from x: Even if i select Fetch Artworks from the menu within the german tv series its only searching for the english ones.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong here? Can i force Artwork downloader to prcess this video source?

Thx in advance
poetter
I use Artwork Downloader as a service. It's starts at midnight and scrapes all my media. If I remove a show from my server and then select 'Remove from library' in the context menu for that show it deletes it from the library.
The next day (after Artwork Downloader has ran) the deleted show is back on my server (folder for the show and artwork) and it is back in the library, all created by Artwork Downloader.
How do I stop this from happening?
Extrathumbs vs Extrafanart, the content seems to be the same (even the aspect) although limited to 4 for the thumbs. I see some movies have multiple varieties of cover/folder artwork, and it would be nice if the extrathumbs reflected that. I'm sure there are difficulties sorting out dups etc.. but is there anyway to grab those extra thumbs, outside of one by one and renaming?
(2012-06-23, 16:11)T800 Wrote: I use Artwork Downloader as a service. It's starts at midnight and scrapes all my media. If I remove a show from my server and then select 'Remove from library' in the context menu for that show it deletes it from the library.
The next day (after Artwork Downloader has ran) the deleted show is back on my server (folder for the show and artwork) and it is back in the library, all created by Artwork Downloader.
How do I stop this from happening?

Have you tried a 'Clean Library'?
No not yet, I will try that today. Whats the difference?
@T800
I think Martijn already answered to your problem back in this thread:

(2012-05-19, 17:18)Martijn Wrote: They come from xbmc database. Ut just asks what movies there are.
Make sure you clean your library more than an hour before running the script.

(2012-05-19, 22:22)Martijn Wrote: Data is cached for one hour after it is run. This for speeding up sub sequent library calls if you want to make changes.

I will reduse that time in next update.

• 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18