• 9(current)
HOW TO setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection.
dont know if you realise you have 2 wrestle mania VI's, i think the one with the million dollar man is supposed to be IV, just letting you know,
the scraping ability and the work you are doing to get it up is awesome. I'm still focused on trying to make it look right in xbmc....
(2013-04-11, 17:06)G elly N Wrote: dont know if you realise you have 2 wrestle mania VI's, i think the one with the million dollar man is supposed to be IV, just letting you know,

Well spotted!!! I spent so much time concentrating in the rest of it that I totally missed that Confused Its an easy fix in any case as I have to alter some of them before I put them up. Big Grin
(2013-04-11, 17:38)exoscoriae Wrote: the scraping ability and the work you are doing to get it up is awesome. I'm still focused on trying to make it look right in xbmc....

Thanks bro, I figured it was best if it could work as easily as possible and as it turns out we'll have a better finished product Big Grin I've put a few 'Mania fanarts minus the logos forward for approval at fanart.tv, and this years PPVs are complete artwork-wise so give it a go and see what you think. Added fanart for Elimination Chamber which you can see on the previous page Wink
Just wondering which you guys prefer, the fanart with no logos or the matchup fanarts. I personally love the matchup ones but they don't look good with the clearlogos. I think after doing a few, I'm losing perspective. Initially I thought it best that they had a cohesive look, but now I'm thinking maybe they're a bit samey?
my vote - I don't like having logos as my background myself... they don't change much from year to year. So I tend to like matchups.
Updated with revised synopsis:

watch gallery

Because the info is already there all I did was open the .nfo and press return a couple of times between each match and then save to create the desired format. I think that's easy enough for anyone to do. Big Grin Also added a WWE.png to Nox so that the studio is displayed correctly. I'll request that this is added to the main branch of Nox later today.

Edit 12/4/13: Also, just for fun I changed the source flag to WWE HD. Just a little mod, not to everyone's tastes I know but I like it.

Edit 13/4/13: Added new SmackDown! fanart. Still a WIP though so haven't uploaded it yet. If you desperately want it now you can grab it from the Imgur site.
Added logos and fanart for Elimination Chamber 2012 and WrestleMania 28, pictures are in the previous post. If anyone wants the WWE HD.png I can give them a link. Also been editing the info over on TMdb, figured I'd edit the info and add logos, fanarts and trailer links etc. as I go. 2013 is up to date minus cast list and synopsis, 2012 is still a WIP.

I'm using IMDB as my bible with regards the cast list, so if they listed by their real name there then that's what I'll use. I'm toying with the idea of keeping the synopsis brief, simply having the venue, main event and feature one other match from the card. Thoughts? Once we have a standard format for the PPV info there's no reason why we can't work together to get them up to speed. Also, wondered if any of you are any good with photoshop or GIMP, could do with a hand producing artwork seeing as there is a backlog of 25 years worth of PPVs Confused

Could do with a little feedback from you all, want to make sure I'm heading in the right direction. I'm going to start a new thread soon as this one has become dated. I'll post a link here when it's time.

I like how this is taking shape now Big Grin
Not much for you on all that. I am perfectly happy with the fanart and nfo's I have already created for my setup. As usual, I am simply trying to find the best way to display it as I find the current method of browsing by video folder to be gimped.
(2013-04-15, 20:48)exoscoriae Wrote: Not much for you on all that. I am perfectly happy with the fanart and nfo's I have already created for my setup. As usual, I am simply trying to find the best way to display it as I find the current method of browsing by video folder to be gimped.

I think I've gone as far as I can go with that method which is why I moved on to this new one. Glad that you're still finding it useful Smile It will be interesting to see if you still feel the same when you see the finished article.....
Added Extreme Rules 2012, Over The Limit 2012 and Money in the Bank 2012 logos and fanart Big Grin Pics are in Post: #127 Wink
Removed lettering from Money in the Bank 2012 fanart and added artwork for Summerslam 2012 Big Grin As before, pics are in Post: #127 Wink

Any of you guys getting any use out of these so far?
Survivor Series 2012 artwork added. Hell in a Cell 2012 will follow shortly. Pics updated in post #127 as before Big Grin
Hell in a Cell artwork completed and added. Two more to go to complete 2012, then I have to tidy up the info @tmdb Big Grin
Night of Champions 2012, No Way Out 2012 and TLC 2012 artwork completed. That's 2012/13 up to date as far as the artwork is concerned. Now to nail down the info Confused Pics are in post #127 as before. Then I need to get some pics up of it in action. Might be time to make the jump to a new thread?
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection.1