Set interlace in db
I would like to manually edit the video db and set the interlace setting. My question is which table and column contains the setting and what are the possible values?
RockDawg Wrote:I would like to manually edit the video db and set the interlace setting. My question is which table and column contains the setting and what are the possible values?

Best option would be to pick a movie without interlace - check the db, then use the same movie and turn interlace on and then see what changes.
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
Table: settings
Column: Deinterlace

Check out VideoSettings.h for possible values. Note that possible values depend on decoder.
Thanks. It seem odd when I check that table though. I know I have set dozens of TV episodes to deinterlace, but none are showing in that table. If I set new ones I see them show up, but it acts looks like there haven't been any set before and I know there have been.

The same is true with the view mode. I have previously set some of my non-anamorphic DVD's to zoom and they don't show in there. If I set a new one it shows up, but again, no previous ones even though if I go and play them the setting is remembered. Is this normal?

Also, it appears this won't help me much for what i was wanting to do. I was hoping to go in ad set all the interlace mode for all the episodes of a given TV show. But it looks as though I would have to create an entry for each and every episode in the settings table. Is there any quick and easy way to set the interlace mode for all the episodes of a TV show?

It's quite cumbersome to go and play each episode and have to set each one. And seeing as how a show will have been shot the same for every episode, they would all get the same setting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Set interlace in db0