• 30(current)
[RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support
No i mean to download in bulk mode for multiple media types without using addon settings, something like this

<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mode=custom, mediatype=movie, mediatype=tvshow, extrafanart)</onclick>

This only seems to pick up the last media type from the script command.

I'll take a better look at the music video section tomorrow.
can anyone help me on how to load my own disc.png into aeon nox as i can not select my local files

also when a new picture has been loaded up onto fanarttv.com how long untill artwork downloader picks it up as i posted a new picture on there and its been placed on the site but when running artwork downloader the pictures not there.

thanks
@Martijn
Did you take a look at my pull request yet? I fixed the custom mode for a single item and added a few things, e.g. the possibility to open the gui mode for a specific type is something I would need for my skin.
(2013-03-28, 14:39)`Black Wrote: @Martijn
Did you take a look at my pull request yet? I fixed the custom mode for a single item and added a few things, e.g. the possibility to open the gui mode for a specific type is something I would need for my skin.

didn't see it (or receive notification).
will look at it
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ok, thanks.
can anyone explain me how "use local files" works?

I see that it saves the downloaded artwork into movie folder..

But I don't understand a thing..
When I select a movie it's show me the discart..
This discart is taken from the movie folder or from another in userdat folder??
If you have "use local files" enabled, artwork downloader will use the local file (if available) instead of a remote one.
(2014-01-17, 21:05)`Black Wrote: If you have "use local files" enabled, artwork downloader will use the local file (if available) instead of a remote one.

But when you select a film the disc-art from which folder is taken? From thumbnail folder?
Movie folder
(2014-01-18, 16:36)`Black Wrote: Movie folder

Ok, when you start the script it takes the disc-art from movie folder..But after that? Is copied in thumbnail folder?
Yes it's copied to the thumbnail folder.
(2014-01-19, 00:23)Bazzu85 Wrote:

Ok, when you start the script it takes the disc-art from movie folder..But after that? Is copied in thumbnail folder?

addon either places a link in the database to he online image or the local image. XBMC then makes a local cached copy in the thumbnails folder for faster loading
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-01-19, 20:27)Martijn Wrote:
(2014-01-19, 00:23)Bazzu85 Wrote:

addon either places a link in the database to he online image or the local image. XBMC then makes a local cached copy in the thumbnails folder for faster loading

Understand! Thanks!
Hello, is it possible to run the ArtworkDownloader automatically when you start the xbmc?

XBMC 13.0-alpha12
skin aeonMQ5 gotham 1.9.0

thanks
(2014-01-30, 00:35)vico32 Wrote: Hello, is it possible to run the ArtworkDownloader automatically when you start the xbmc?

XBMC 13.0-alpha12
skin aeonMQ5 gotham 1.9.0

thanks

Do you know "search" function ??

(2013-01-07, 00:05)Slipass Wrote: Hello,
is it possible to run the ArtworkDownloader automatically?

Scheduling A.D. is a bad idea because you will generate a lot of trafic and query on fanart.tv website.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support3