How to get PS3 remote to work on text-entry screens?
As a whole, my XBMC system is working pretty well, but there are a few small issues I'm trying to work through.

1. I'm sure this has something to do with the input config file for the bluetooth remote, but when I use the context menu button and select edit title, XBMC brings up a virtual keyboard. At this point, the directional pad on the remote does nothing, although the enter button in the middle still works. How do I get the d-pad to work so that I can select letters using the remote instead of having to go to a keyboard?

2. I've installed Oracle VirtualBox and have Windows XP Professional installed. I gave it one cpu (3.2GHz) and 1GB of ram, and even at that, I'm surprised how quick it is. Network is good, video is good, but I have no sound. I believe I have VirtualBox set to Pulse and Intel HD Audio. XP detects new hardware and tries to install an IDT High Definition Audio CODEC, then fails with a Code 10 error. I have a number of articles I'm looking at to try to fix this, but has anyone run into this before, or have tips for how to solve it? I downloaded new drivers straight from Realtek this morning and will try them out this evening.

I had to call Netflix this morning due to account problems. I added Unlimited Streaming to my account yesterday, but have no options on the web page in order to watch anything. I have the Watch Instantly tab from my account page, but when I click it, it takes me back to the general welcome screen and I lose the tab. When viewing information on any particular movie, I have the option to add it to my DVD queue, and sometimes the option to watch the trailer, but no option for playing the movie or adding it to the watch instantly queue. By the time I called them, I had tried three physical computers, Windows 7, Windows XP, Mac OS X, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Chrome. The Netflix didn't know either and had to pass the information on to one of their engineers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to get PS3 remote to work on text-entry screens?0