Zotac Mobo and Nvidia ION issues
Hey sorry if this has been covered before, I did a quick search and wasn't able to find anything.
I am building a PC for someone else as a christmas gift, and this is the first PC I have ever built, got it up and running with onboard graphics and got most everything installed. I am currently in the process of finishing off the HTPC build with a Zotac NM10-DTX base, and I got the model that comes with the Nvidia ION upgrade. Except, for the life of me I cannot get the new card to work with the system. I've tried disabling the graphics card through the device manager in Windows 7, and I've looked around in the BIOS, but I really don't know what I am looking at there. What ends up happening is when the graphics card is not plugged in I can get a tv signal from either mobo HDMI or VGA cable, but once its plugged in cables plugged into the motherboard or new graphics card just give me a blue screen.

Also I tried installing the Nvidia driver, but it said something along the lines of no supported hardware found, installation failed. Sorry if I missed anything glaringly obvious to whats to me at least a clearly more experienced group of people, but any and all help is appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zotac Mobo and Nvidia ION issues0