BM Movie Library - show your movies on web
I didn't check them all, but the first three say:

"Data truncated for column 'v_aspect' at row 1"

--Edit--
All 26 say the same thing...
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
In the first post you show an nfo in your 'expected directory'... you think I should just try sticking a copy of the nfo (with the two images) in the root of the export directory to see if it pulls those?
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
So, any time I add or delete a movie, I will have to export my library and import it into this script? Any way to automate this so the web page shows current information no matter what?
thegamesdb.net - An open video games database.
scottbrant.net - Blog
Archigos Wrote:I didn't check them all, but the first three say:

"Data truncated for column 'v_aspect' at row 1"

--Edit--
All 26 say the same thing...

Try new version. Updated in first post or repo r13.
ghostelement Wrote:So, any time I add or delete a movie, I will have to export my library and import it into this script? Any way to automate this so the web page shows current information no matter what?

You can add single movies by importing *. nfo file and delete a single movies from the admin panel.
I know that a fully automatic option it would by great and sure thinking about it far but I have no idea how to do it. Script can import a videodb.xml automatically as soon as there is in the directory. But then you need to force XBMC to automatically export film after each change. I still question how to automatic send file to server.
Archigos Wrote:In the first post you show an nfo in your 'expected directory'... you think I should just try sticking a copy of the nfo (with the two images) in the root of the export directory to see if it pulls those?

I the export/ root directory you can put a single movie *.nfo file with fanart and poster and import a single movie.
smiffy1989 Wrote:What I mean is, rather than exporting the library then importing it to a new MySQL database (which is what I think you are doing?), how about reading directly from a XBMC MySQL database.

My XBMC database is already stored in MySQL.

I thought about it, but the main problem is with images (poster and fanart). XBMC does not hold any path to the images in MySql database. Additionally, these images at the root of xbmc are kept under strange names I do not know how I would have to reach them from the www level.

In addition, most users do not have xbmc machine running for 24/7. How then would the others access to the library.
Whats the values of your c08 and c20 columns in 'movie' table?
Is it me, or is this the exact same as;
-Trakt.tv
-Trakt utilities addon

At least with trak.tv I don't have to do anything myself :p
Even with the newest version (r13) it still refused to import those movies... I did some digging in the videodb.xml file and found that all 26 of those are missing the entire <fileinfo> tag which includes the <streamdetails> (aspect ratio, etc.) that your interface is referencing that's missing from import. So when I get back from the hospital later today, I'm going to just copy/paste that entire section from a different movie into those and try it out... Since the site is mainly to show off the movies I have to a few friends of mine, it doesn't seem too important that those details be proper since they probably wouldn't understand it anyway (and just call it 'too geeky' if I try to explain).
Archigos Wrote:Even with the newest version (r13) it still refused to import those movies... I did some digging in the videodb.xml file and found that all 26 of those are missing the entire <fileinfo> tag which includes the <streamdetails> (aspect ratio, etc.) that your interface is referencing that's missing from import. So when I get back from the hospital later today, I'm going to just copy/paste that entire section from a different movie into those and try it out... Since the site is mainly to show off the movies I have to a few friends of mine, it doesn't seem too important that those details be proper since they probably wouldn't understand it anyway (and just call it 'too geeky' if I try to explain).

I know that this is a problem with the missing tag. But I thought I fixed it. I could not check it because my mysql version adds all your movies.

Shows the same error?
Do you know how to force XBMC to make frequent backup to videodb.xml?
connors Wrote:Whats the values of your c08 and c20 columns in 'movie' table?

I guess I was looking badly in the database XBMC.

I have to think about creating a script, that used the xbmc database.

Best if the xbmc copy the database to a database script and keep it up to date. Then the machine xbmc would not have to be turned on 24/7.
Why don't you just use sharethe.tv ?

Here is my movie library:-

http://sharethe.tv/ady199
ady199 Wrote:Why don't you just use sharethe.tv ?

Here is my movie library:-

http://sharethe.tv/ady199

It's not support other language, only english. Not have a list of films only poster show. No fanart support. There is no sorting by rating and genres.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BM Movie Library - show your movies on web1