Zotac AD10 (AMD E-350), Eden and Settings
bluray Wrote:That is what I did with the external player codes below, because I enjoy the original BD menu options on TMT5/PDVD11 than XBMC.

If you have TMT5 or PDVD11, you can download these external player bat and xml files:

1. Playcorefactory
2. PlayBDMV
3. PlayDisc
4. PlayISO

With the codes above, you should be able to playback the higher quality video from blu-ray disc on BD-ROM and blu-ray ISO/M2TS/M2TS/MKV using TMT5 or PDVD11 in full 1080P video with DTS-HD and TrueHD audio. XBMC is still being used as front-end and it is used to playback lesser video and audio quality such as (avi/mp4/mp3/jpg, etc).

If you want to use MPC-HC, you can simply replace TMT5 directories in PlayDisc, PlayISO, PlayBDMV and Playercorefactory with this MPC-HC directory <C:\Program Files\Media Player Classic - Home Cinema\mpc-hc64.exe>. You need to make sure that this is where MPC-HC is located in your HTPC! Smile

Thanks for this. I've decided, once again, to use MPC-HC as my default player in XBMC. As much as I prefer the "looks" of the default player, I need stability when I'm watching (and the other benefit is that HD audio will be bitstreamed).

Cheers!
adrianf74 Wrote:Thanks for this. I've decided, once again, to use MPC-HC as my default player in XBMC. As much as I prefer the "looks" of the default player, I need stability when I'm watching (and the other benefit is that HD audio will be bitstreamed).

Cheers!
As much I enjoy using XBMC as front-end, I still can enjoy XBMC as front-end with external player. When having a good playback with external player and good front-end with XBMC, this solution is sort of good in both world. It'll give me more time to enjoy the movie. I think that you will enjoy it too. Cheer! Smile
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
beytarj Wrote:Your setting wrong. u need:
Render: DXVA / DXVA2:ON / Match: OFF / Sync:OFF

at my e-350 i can play bluray with xbmc.

Thanks. I just removed the playercorefactory file to test these settings and they look like the work. I was having issues with a HD READY file the other day and want to test a FULL HD one but I'm glad I've got this player working as the internal one is nicer to use (as far as my other half goes). Smile

Thanks again for your input. I wish there were stickies somewhere that said if you have an AMD 5450HD or greater, use these settings... if you have a Fusion E-350, use these above. It would save a lot of time. Smile
adrianf74 Wrote:Thanks. I just removed the playercorefactory file to test these settings and they look like the work. I was having issues with a HD READY file the other day and want to test a FULL HD one but I'm glad I've got this player working as the internal one is nicer to use (as far as my other half goes). Smile

Thanks again for your input. I wish there were stickies somewhere that said if you have an AMD 5450HD or greater, use these settings... if you have a Fusion E-350, use these above. It would save a lot of time. Smile
Not all system are identical. It may have the same CPU and GPU, but the performance still can be different. I have a total of 6 PC's in the house, and it works slightly different in all of them and some have the same hardware! Smile
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zotac AD10 (AMD E-350), Eden and Settings0