• 14(current)
[RELEASE] The Trailers
Hi Martijn,

Since the last few months i have a problem with this addon. everytime i start a trailer i get an " error: addon.py" after watching the trailer it popups again. The addon works fine but the popup is quite annoying. (i have download path set, but im only streaming them)

Now im getting the feeling its not a addon bug but its my skin thats causing this problem, I had it with Aeon MQ3 and now i also have it with Aeon MQ4. When switching to Confluence the error doesnt appear at all.
If this is so, could ou tell me what is creating the problem? So i can contact the skin developer.

This is my debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=9683

thank you very much!
XBMC: XBMC 12.3 Frodo, Aeon MQ5, Win7 x64
(2012-09-28, 19:36)m1mi.dan0s Wrote: I went thru all the settings once again and tested the Quality-profiles with the Greesemonkey Userscript in Firefox. It shows up without a problem, why isn't it showing up in The Trailers?

Actually it doesn't adopt any of the things I put in the "Quality"-settings, I hid most of the formats there, but it shows all the default ones from 1080p to Telecine, etc.

Similar issue?
https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotat...issues/813

What a great plugin! Works great with CouchPotato V2 (except for the standard list of quality profiles).

@Martijn I'd like to request a new feature: pop a notification with the IMDB rating and number of votes the movie for that trailer currently has after 5 sec.
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
(2012-10-02, 21:32)tripkip Wrote: Similar issue?
https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotat...issues/813

What a great plugin! Works great with CouchPotato V2 (except for the standard list of quality profiles).

I have no idea. I don't use CP myself. If you can test it if that fix works for you?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ok... I spent an hour on this and I have NO idea how to use the CP part. I read through, I installed 9.2, I reloaded the add-on yet I still have no idea. I have it all set up under settings, but when I look at the trailers, there is no option for CP. What am I supposed to do to get to to CP? All I can see is an option to watch the trailer, and movie info. I'm using MQ4 as a skin if that matters?
Context Menu.
(2012-10-03, 06:04)tommymsw Wrote: Ok... I spent an hour on this and I have NO idea how to use the CP part. I read through, I installed 9.2, I reloaded the add-on yet I still have no idea. I have it all set up under settings, but when I look at the trailers, there is no option for CP. What am I supposed to do to get to to CP? All I can see is an option to watch the trailer, and movie info. I'm using MQ4 as a skin if that matters?
Just press "C" while in trailer list and choose "Add to CouchPotato"
(2012-10-03, 11:18)solidsatras Wrote:
(2012-10-03, 06:04)tommymsw Wrote: Ok... I spent an hour on this and I have NO idea how to use the CP part. I read through, I installed 9.2, I reloaded the add-on yet I still have no idea. I have it all set up under settings, but when I look at the trailers, there is no option for CP. What am I supposed to do to get to to CP? All I can see is an option to watch the trailer, and movie info. I'm using MQ4 as a skin if that matters?
Just press "C" while in trailer list and choose "Add to CouchPotato"

Thank you... The option was not there though. I ended up restarting the PC and then it showed up. Smile
(2012-09-25, 21:49)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-09-25, 21:42)cu_shane Wrote: I can't get only unwatched trailers to be displayed. I don't see an option to even mark trailers as played manually the same way that I can with movies. I am using Quartz -- is this a skin support issue or is there something wrong with my configuration of this add-on?

We had to make a choice, either make it available in movie views or support un/watched. So choose the view. In XBMC Frodo it supports both

I just upgraded to Frodo so that I could mark trailers as watched, but I still don't see a way to do it?
(2012-10-04, 21:48)cu_shane Wrote:
(2012-09-25, 21:49)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-09-25, 21:42)cu_shane Wrote: I can't get only unwatched trailers to be displayed. I don't see an option to even mark trailers as played manually the same way that I can with movies. I am using Quartz -- is this a skin support issue or is there something wrong with my configuration of this add-on?

We had to make a choice, either make it available in movie views or support un/watched. So choose the view. In XBMC Frodo it supports both

I just upgraded to Frodo so that I could mark trailers as watched, but I still don't see a way to do it?

watching it or "w"
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hi Martijn,

Using EDEN nightly, Night skin. Installed 0.92beta via zip file, set download folder - download and play ( 1080p ). The trailers add-on manages to download pnly couple of % of the movie and then crashes with error - addon.py
I have noticed, that although I set the download path somewhere in my computer, it is still downloading it to AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.the.trailers
Log here:
http://pastebin.com/4gUaLYed

EDIT: uninstalled the trailers addon completely, because when a trailer has been chosen from the list to be downloaded/streamed, XBMC crashes.

Thanks for help
Pluto
Just realised that when you have 'download' enabled and a new trailer becomes available the original download is played in it's place.
I cant find it, but is there a way to search for a trailer manually?
I now i can sort them by genre though.. But not manually?
(2012-10-19, 18:40)Skank Wrote: I cant find it, but is there a way to search for a trailer manually?
I now i can sort them by genre though.. But not manually?

anyone?
(2012-01-11, 12:50)Martijn Wrote: Possibilities:
  • Stream trailers
  • Quality in 1080 / 720 / 420
  • Download to custom location
  • Some basic filtering
  • Couchpotato integration
  • Create trailer NFO files

Project dev's:
  • Martijn

(2012-10-02, 01:34)Ajedi Wrote: Hi Martijn,

Since the last few months i have a problem with this addon. everytime i start a trailer i get an " error: addon.py" after watching the trailer it popups again. The addon works fine but the popup is quite annoying. (i have download path set, but im only streaming them)

Now im getting the feeling its not a addon bug but its my skin thats causing this problem, I had it with Aeon MQ3 and now i also have it with Aeon MQ4. When switching to Confluence the error doesnt appear at all.
If this is so, could ou tell me what is creating the problem? So i can contact the skin developer.

This is my debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=9683

thank you very much!

Im having the same error when launching addon or when leaving it...
Reported to marcos, skin maker of mq4 and he says its no skin fault..
(2012-10-23, 18:58)solidsatras Wrote:
(2012-01-11, 12:50)Martijn Wrote: Possibilities:
  • Stream trailers
  • Quality in 1080 / 720 / 420
  • Download to custom location
  • Some basic filtering
  • Couchpotato integration
  • Create trailer NFO files

Project dev's:
  • Martijn

Guess searching through trailers is no option then.. Maybe in future versions? Today i wanted to view iron man 3 trailer,but it was hard to find it without search option.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] The Trailers1