Video content not updating...
Just some history - I have all my content on an UnRaid box, mapped to the XBMC box. I started with generic setup and had xbmc doing the scraping locally. However, not real happy with it, so have Media Companion setup on the box I have doing all the ripping. I have each movie in its own folder.

Issue is XMBC is updating Video info. I have removed the source, added it back and it still has all the original fan art, folders with no info., etc. I have the scraper turned off on XMBC. Any ideas? Thanks!
So an update on this. From the box with XBMC on it, I have a drive mapping of "M" to the Raid volume for Movies. If I create a different drive letter ie. "T" and add the source, the new source see's all the updated info. However, if I go back to the original source it does not. Somewhere it has to be caching the info.? I have deleted the source, rebooted, added the source back and if the same drive letter, same results... Any ideas? I don't really want to change drive letters every time I update content... Thanks!
Check in the temp folder (usually in the cache folder in Application Data/XBMC) for files that look like a4f2d9e4.fi or similar.

Move them all to a different folder, then go back into the directory. It should reload. Check whether those files are recreated. If so, what is the exact name of them?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video content not updating...0