Add a new category besides ''Movies'' and ''TVShows''
Hello

Im new around here and seeing how the community is growing i figured i might find what im looking for here .
I run xbmc (dharma) on my pc with the skin aeon mq3 bein installed, the thing is i have my collection of web XXX downloaded content and i want to make a seperate category for it in the main menu ( !! Not as smart playlist , or favourite so it doesnt have a ''TV Shows" nature ) its for creating a new category similar to TVShows but with small changes : (doesnt have season naming ( xxx website name instead of it ) and content could be shown the same way : by rate , model names and year , maybe time and date . So to conclude its a new category similar to tv shows but doesnt have season naming : season 1 , season 2 etc , it will have site names instead .
If someone could give me even a hint on what to do i will appreciate it very much .
cheers
Any chance ?
smart playlists, and favorites can be put on the main menu in MQ3 as well as most other skins
Thanks for the reply isamu but as i mentioned before i dont wanna go through smart playlists and favourites, just a duplication of the tv shows sections with minor mods like ( site name instead of season0 , season1 ..etc ) thanks
Gamma Wrote:Thanks for the reply isamu but as i mentioned before i dont wanna go through smart playlists and favourites, just a duplication of the tv shows sections with minor mods like ( site name instead of season0 , season1 ..etc ) thanks

Not possible at the moment. The only way at the moment is like isamu.dragon suggested
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add a new category besides ''Movies'' and ''TVShows''0