Help With EPG Timeline Only Showing Some Channels (and Other PVR Experiences)
edit
Quote:One big issue that I'm having is that the EPG Timeline view doesn't seem to display all of my channels. It consistently shows me 6/13 channels, despite the fact that all 13 channels definitely have EPG data in the database.
Timeline view should have scrollbar to show all channels. Because only first 6 channels are shown. And more, after click on item, full description should be displayed.
edit
No, no. It was a request to xbmc's dev team (or skin dev team). Evetything looks the same in my case.

You are right: it's not possible to scroll timeline and see all channels etc. This is bug/missing feature and should be fixed (in my opinion).
edit
What do you mean "subchannel"? As I know, channels are numbered via channel numbers (LCN) and I don't know what is "subchannel"? In my case, timeline contains only some first channels (6? dont remember) from actual channel list and that's all I can say.
edit
For anyone curious, I figured this out. There is an option in the Live TV settings to the effect of 'synchronize channel numbers with backend'. I unchecked this, and my channels were re-numbered. Problem solved, full-EPG enabled. Thanks!
@XBMCUser4657,

Since I want to retain my channel numbering, even though I can't use the normal ##.# numbering system, I did the following... I renumbered the channels in the backend (tvheadend in my case) without the dots. For example, Channel 7.1 and 7.2 became 71 and 72. Channel 18.1 and 18.2 became 181 and 182. Works fine, and I can tell what channel number I'm going to at a glance. Don't know if your backend allows that, but if you want to retain that numbering system, this might work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help With EPG Timeline Only Showing Some Channels (and Other PVR Experiences)0