is xbmc development slowing down?
is the development of xbmc slowing down or what's going on ?

currently using v1.1 which for the most part works - but a important thing like imdb suppert is broken and has been for many months Sad

i'm i forced to use a buggy cvs release or is there a official release coming out soon ?
hmm that there is no new point release doesn't mean development is slowing down.
if you take a look at the changelog you might see that it is not. )
changelog: http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs....=markup

and cvs doesn't mean it is buggy. it might be faulty, but most of the time a new cvs build is better than an old one and it will be better as 1.1 for sure.

read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
amen. just remember, cvs doesnt have any sort of warranty that it works, but even if it's 25% broken (which never happened afaik) its still a miracle of it's own
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

so if no point release is around the corner - can anybody recommend a stable cvs release ?
(t'ulkas @ may 14 2005,00:04 Wrote:so if no point release is around the corner - can anybody recommend a stable cvs release ?
we don't do any binary releases. and if you ask for the most stable code the answer depends on what you use xbmc for.

but anyway i would suggest the current code (like the newer the better).
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
is xbmc development slowing down?0