Smart playlist missing elements
I want to sort all the animation films.

I've created a smart playlist with "genre contains animation"

But a lot's of movies are missing in my playlist and their genre is "Animation" or "Animation/child".

Any idea ?

Thanks
Star 
You could edit the genre of each film with one of the 3rd party media managers or use and editor like Notepad++ (yes a bit of work) or pile all these videos into one folder/dir and use smartplaylists to search by path.
The queries will be specified in the debug log. This may make it easy to spot why some are not showing up.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Debug log seems ok

Code:
GetMoviesByWhere query: select * from movieview WHERE (idMovie in (select idMovie from genrelinkmovie join genre on genre.idGenre=genrelinkmovie.idGenre where genre.strGenre LIKE '%animation%')) and movieview.idMovie NOT in (select idMovie from setlinkmovie) ORDER BY c00 LIMIT 1000

Which third party tool can I use for editing the film information ?
Star 
rlanfran Wrote:Which third party tool can I use for editing the film information ?
EEM Ember media manager, XWMM or just a plain editor like notepad++ that can deal with XML files.
I understand my problem, I a films belonging to a set have not the "animation" genre. All the films of the set are also not visible in the playlist.

You must take care to set the "animaiton" genre to all the films of a same set.

Thanks for your help... XWMM is really a perfect tool Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart playlist missing elements0