PS3 like "navigation"
My first few words to say how thankfull I am to all the people who spend so much time working on this project !

I switched from PS3 some weeks ago and there is one thing I loved when watching movies with the PS3 : navigation using the square button on the remote : basically, while watching a movie, if you press this button the PS3 shows horizontals thumbs from the movie (at 1 or 5 minutes intervals) and let you choose where you want to "jump". This is fast and easy. Once used, you never want to use FF / RW / Big jumps again !

Any chance to see this XBMC some day ?

Daniel
This would be very usefull on ATV2 where skipping can sometimes be a little troublesome.
Solar Powered Server Xubuntu 13.04 Sickbeard+Sabnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+mysql running @ 20 watts
Home Clients ATV2, Ouya, Xubuntu and Windows 8 all 13.2
Moblie Clients SGS5 SG Note II and SG Tab S all 13.2
Dark Knight RT-AC66U merlins build

I remember this from when I used to have a PS3, and it was remarkably easy to use. However, if you had a slow network (e.g. wireless) it could take a very long time to populate the thumbnails.
I love this feature on the PS3 - i was going to put in a request for it too but you beat me to it Big Grin
Hi folks,

Glad to know I'm not alone on this subject Nod

Daniel
Same here ! Would be awesome !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PS3 like "navigation"0