[XBMCbuntu] file list doesn't list file names
Does beta 3 drop the ability to view file names? It seems like even when I select "file" I still see info from the library.

I want to see file names because I sometimes have multiple encodes of a single program (testing different encoders, different x264 options, etc). But, when I look at my shows I see the multiple copies but they are listed with the same name and none of the extra info I embed in the name to differentiate them.
+300 on that one. When selecting files, I also want see just files(flienames). I like the series and movies option but the should just options under video, files should show file name and scraping content on the right.

Why then, say you scrape your movie directory. There are sure to be some mismatches. These can easily be adjusted, if go thru all your movies using the previous version of Video - Files, where you see filname and what has been screped for that filename. If you don't have these options then there aren't an easy option to check your scraping success.

I currently using an external 4 tb usb attached storage that I move between some of my computers(on different locations) and has to do some scraping on multiple installations.
Okay, found the option under System - Settings - Video - File Lists - Replace file names with library titles. Uncheck that and it works as before.

Regards
at
right on!

Thanks for that.
Note that it's already been removed in master, so will hit the next Eden build (rc1)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBMCbuntu] file list doesn't list file names0