Linux Audio sync issue after playback resume
Hi,

Couldn't find similar threads with my issue so thought I should start a new thread.

I am running XBMC 11.0 on a debian box and it's being working perfectly since I got it all up and running. I have just discovered a problem with a movie I was watching the other night. I went to finish watching it and clicked on 'Resume from xx.xx' and it started, but the audio was playing from a completely different place, like half-way through the film or something. Even when I try watching it from the beginning the audio starts from the (same) wrong place.

I have closed down XBMC and started it up again but it still does the above.

I have tried playing other movies from the start and they are fine. I tried stopping and resuming them and they also work fine. It just seems that this particular film has got stuck with a weird setting or something.

I can play the video file from another media player and it's perfectly fine.

Any suggestions on what I should look in to? I am a developer so dont mind getting my hands dirty (which is what I'll be doing while I wait for a reply)

Thanks for any help Smile
This was a known bug in Eden, and so much has changed since then. To be honest, it's probably not worth putting much dev time into as Frodo is getting very close, and I have not heard of this as being an issue from pre-Frodo testers.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Ok thanks for the reply, I dont suppose there was a known way to be able to play the video again? I couldn't find any related threads so not sure of a quick way to get round this so I can actually watch it now and see then end Smile
Sorry mate - Yodo says seek must you Smile
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Worth a try!

Thanks for the knowledge anyway Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio sync issue after playback resume0