• 63(current)
NBA International League Pass - Add-on
(2018-11-01, 00:51)the_3mp3ror Wrote:
(2018-10-30, 10:55)hhqjdaasc Wrote:
(2018-10-28, 23:53)the_3mp3ror Wrote: For all the ones asking about libreelec, if you are using it for an ARM device (like an Android TV set), you can install Coreelec (a fork of libreelec for Amlogic chips). It's based on Kodi 18 and it works both with live and archived games.
 Is Coreelec something that can be installed on Android from an APK, like SPMC can be?  
No, it's a very lightweight OS that basically just runs kodi. You can flash it from an SD card on most Android devices, but I think you need a rooted device. It's very easy, you find instructions on their website. Libreelec is basically the same. For what kind of device would you need it? 
NVIDIA Shield, but somewhere in the house I have an old  MX8S+ Android box that I guess that I could dedicate to Coreelec.
(2018-11-01, 06:58)hhqjdaasc Wrote:
(2018-11-01, 00:51)the_3mp3ror Wrote:
(2018-10-30, 10:55)hhqjdaasc Wrote:  Is Coreelec something that can be installed on Android from an APK, like SPMC can be?  
No, it's a very lightweight OS that basically just runs kodi. You can flash it from an SD card on most Android devices, but I think you need a rooted device. It's very easy, you find instructions on their website. Libreelec is basically the same. For what kind of device would you need it?  
NVIDIA Shield, but somewhere in the house I have an old  MX8S+ Android box that I guess that I could dedicate to Coreelec. 
That's what I did, installed coreelec in place of Android on one of these TV set boxes, I never use it for anything that is not Kodi, anyway.
hi
i tried to open live stream or archieved game but there is error ''one or more items failed to play''

i downloaded latest version with ''fix'' from maxgalbu but it doesn't work

highlists and condensed games working.
if your tying on a android devise then it wont work anymore it only works on pc or laptop with the kodi installer version from the kodi website.im not even sure if the addon is still being maintained its all gone very quiet but could be wrong about that tho.
deleted
Hi guys
How can I force the bitrate in the script because it only works in 720p. if I select a lower bitrate, it always works in 720p.
It does not assume a lower bitrate and neither does 720p 60fps

Thanks
(2019-01-17, 19:52)premier Wrote: Hi guys
How can I force the bitrate in the script because it only works in 720p. if I select a lower bitrate, it always works in 720p.

Thanks
There's an issue open on github with the solution: https://github.com/maxgalbu/xbmc.plugin..../issues/89
(2019-01-19, 01:17)the_3mp3ror Wrote:

Thanks
There's an issue open on github with the solution: https://github.com/maxgalbu/xbmc.plugin..../issues/89

Now I can select the bitrate 🙂

I have another question, does it really look at 60fps? because I can select 720p 60fps but it looks like 30fps. I'm using Librelec + Kodi 18.0-RC4 Leia

Thanks!
(2019-01-19, 20:21)premier Wrote:
(2019-01-19, 01:17)the_3mp3ror Wrote:

Thanks

I have another question, does it really look at 60fps? because I can select 720p 60fps but it looks like 30fps. I'm using Librelec + Kodi 18.0-RC4 Leia

Thanks! 
Old problem with League Pass, they output at 60 fps but often the source it's 30 fps, so it's a waste of bandwidth. I wish we could have YoutubeTV with NBA League Pass like it's possible in the US, Neulion is terrible.
On an another note, is it just me or recently it's buffering a lot? Never had problems like that
(2019-01-21, 21:58)the_3mp3ror Wrote:
(2019-01-19, 20:21)premier Wrote:
(2019-01-19, 01:17)the_3mp3ror Wrote: There's an issue open on github with the solution: https://github.com/maxgalbu/xbmc.plugin..../issues/89 

Thanks! 
Old problem with League Pass, they output at 60 fps but often the source it's 30 fps, so it's a waste of bandwidth. I wish we could have YoutubeTV with NBA League Pass like it's possible in the US, Neulion is terrible.
On an another note, is it just me or recently it's buffering a lot? Never had problems like that

Hmm, but how can youtube tv get 60fps? maybe Neulion is filtering the 60fps to force us to pay Youtube TV 🤔

And yes, it's buffering a lot.
(2019-01-19, 20:21)premier Wrote: Hmm, but how can youtube tv get 60fps? maybe Neulion is filtering the 60fps to force us to pay Youtube TV 🤔

I wrote an email to neulion support to see what happens....
(2018-11-23, 13:51)sijoel Wrote: if your tying on a android devise then it wont work anymore it only works on pc or laptop with the kodi installer version from the kodi website.im not even sure if the addon is still being maintained its all gone very quiet but could be wrong about that tho.
 Just thought I'd let you know that as of last night, NBA League Pass does work on Android.
You'll need the latest Kodi 18 nightly (which contains a fix to inputstream.adaptive) and this fork of the League Pass plugin.
(2019-01-22, 04:41)premier Wrote:
(2019-01-21, 21:58)the_3mp3ror Wrote:
(2019-01-19, 20:21)premier Wrote: Now I can select the bitrate 🙂

Thanks! 

Hmm, but how can youtube tv get 60fps? maybe Neulion is filtering the 60fps to force us to pay Youtube TV 🤔

Youtube tv should be 1080 60fps. I never tried it, but I have found confirmation on the internet.
Hi @maxgalbu,
I'm not sure if you're still following your repo on github or not, but thought I'd try reaching out to you on this forum.

There is a pull request waiting here.

If you're able to approve the request, that'd be great. If you're not in a position to continue to maintain this add-on (which is completely understandable), maybe you could transfer ownership to someone willing to take it over?
*I'd nominate https://github.com/ivankokan Smile

Thanks for your work over the life of this add-on.
i cant get it to work what version of the add-on do u use ? when i go to the games there not all listed i have updated kodi to the version you said could you put link to the add-on version of the you use and the kodi version please  thank you
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International League Pass - Add-on6