• 80(current)
NBA International League Pass - Add-on
(2021-04-07, 22:28)goran0904 Wrote: with me only highlihts work, other services pop up message http error 400
Hi goran,
Can you redownload the zip file and reinstall it.
Make sur your login information are correct
Make sure your are on kodi 19 and that you have the latest inputstream adaptive (ver 2.8.6)
Some collection video are clear and free content. they don't need a valid credential nor inputstream adaptive to be played

If it's not working, I will need to see some log to know what's going wrong
|Kodi 19 on Coreelec | My Repo |
If you want to donate you can do it via this paypal link HERE
Games that are not cut yet (still have timeout breaks in it) do not work for me.. the picture skips and there is no sound. It is like in previos version from kokan. I did not try live games yet
(2021-04-08, 08:10)Kodrnusa Wrote: Games that are not cut yet (still have timeout breaks in it) do not work for me.. the picture skips and there is no sound. It is like in previos version from kokan. I did not try live games yet

Thank you for your feed back.
There may be a fix from inputstream adaptive as mentiened here github.com/xbmc/inputstream.adaptive/issues/612
I just implemented it, so if you can reinstall and let me know how it goes
Can someone post the zip here. I can not find it on github. Sorry I am noob..
(2021-04-08, 20:08)Kodrnusa Wrote: Can someone post the zip here. I can not find it on github. Sorry I am noob..

xbmc.plugin.video.nba-KODI19.zip
I downloaded zip. Is there any change in the code? It is the same 174 Kb size. I will test it tomorrow morning and let you know. Thank you for your effort.
First of all I want to thank all the people that contributed to this plugin, I've been using it for almost 3 years. and it have been great.
Hi @Kodrnusa
Yes there are changes that have been done and it's far from being a done work. I think that there is to much to be improved.
Making this plugin Kodi 19 compatible was a priority, so I kinda rushed it. It need to be tested and improved.  
I'm almost continuously working on it these day. So changes are being pushed now and then. It would be helpful to have some feedback. and for that It would be kind to daily download the plugin and test all the available sections
At this point there is an issue with the go live before 2 AM GMT / 10 AM Eastern Time.
As you mentioned earlier there is a problem with the sound dropping after Fast-forward the change I made earlier today may fix it and hopefully may help with the first issue as when go live doesn't work it would be help to be able to Fast-forward without loosing the audio.
I'm also working on the Videos Sections there is a possibility to make NBA TV Series accessible like in Kodi library (Series / Seasons /Episodes)

Edit:
I'm trying with tonight live games to reproduce the loss of audio when seeking forward but I keep getting audio. The fix seems to work.
Uncut games still does not work (no sound, picture skipping) I did not test live games yet. I can try them on sunday evening...
Hi, @Kodrnusa ,
Are you using it on an android device?
(2021-04-10, 07:28)chamchenko Wrote: Hi, @Kodrnusa ,
Yes on android box and on philips android tv..
On both is the same problem...
(2021-04-10, 08:24)Kodrnusa Wrote:
(2021-04-10, 07:28)chamchenko Wrote: Hi, @Kodrnusa ,
Yes on android box and on philips android tv..
On both is the same problem...
Yes this case scenario is a confirmed issue now even with Kodi 19.
At this point we are hoping for fix in inputstream adaptive code.
Live games work but without sound. If i wanna watch ive game from the begining it does not work. It s says failed to play. Check the log...
Wink 
(2021-04-07, 23:30)chamchenko Wrote:
(2021-04-07, 22:28)goran0904 Wrote: with me only highlihts work, other services pop up message http error 400
Hi goran,
Make sure your are on kodi 19 and that you have the latest inputstream adaptive (ver 2.8.6)
Some collection video are clear and free content. they don't need a valid credential nor inputstream adaptive to be played

Hello,

The League Pass add on doesn't work for me, when I go in the games section (live or archive whatever) I only have 3 dots ... Other sections like Highlights or Top Plays return an error (no code shown). Message says to check the logs but I can't find them -_-'
- I have a valid international subscription
- the add-on is installed via Kodi add-on repository
- Kodi 18.9 is running via LibreElec 9.2.6 on a Raspberry Pi 4
- I searched for InputStream Adaptive but in the repos there's only v2.4.7.1 max....
What's wrong ?
(2021-04-28, 22:20)iNours Wrote:
(2021-04-07, 23:30)chamchenko Wrote:
Hi goran,

Hello,

The League Pass add on doesn't work for me, when I go in the games section (live or archive whatever) I only have 3 dots ... Other sections like Highlights or Top Plays return an error (no code shown). Message says to check the logs but I can't find them -_-'
- I have a valid international subscription
- the add-on is installed via Kodi add-on repository
- Kodi 18.9 is running via LibreElec 9.2.6 on a Raspberry Pi 4
- I searched for InputStream Adaptive but in the repos there's only v2.4.7.1 max....
What's wrong ?
Can you download the zip file from here and install it then test again.
If you're using kodi on android audio won't work on live games
Tried with the zip, exactly the same result Confused
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International League Pass - Add-on6