WOW, just WOW (and some suggestions)
Quote:
Quote: jmarshall Wrote:3.1 The only place you need this is in listings, whereby you already have the parent folder item. Again, assuming you're using Confluence, it has "exit" buttons on every screen that needs them (eg dialogs, fullscreen info etc.)

Right, but my artist library has more than 300 items, so to use the parent folder, i need to scroll 200+ lines. Obviously i can use the HOME button, but, in that case I need to have the keyboard near me. I think that adding a simple back button besides the home would be simple and effective.

I might have missed the point, but isn't the backspace key designated as back / up one level. I have both this and the escape key mapped to 2 different buttons on my remote so i can go back the the home screen or back / up one level as i please.
Spacebar pauses by default.

Most XBMC users (I assume) use some form of remote control. Probably a MCE variant, which works out of the box and doesn't require any mouse movement.

Personally I have a wireless keyboard (with roller ball mouse built in) and MCE remote and a mouse. Of the three I use the mouse the least, and rarely use the roller ball on the wireless keyboard.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WOW, just WOW (and some suggestions)1