• 43(current)
[RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon
Hi, just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work on the add in and to let you know that beta 4 is working great on cubox (xbmc 12.1 on geexbox). Thanks again.
Hi, thanks for all the hard work on Spotimc, it's a great add-on.

I had posted a question here but I restarted my XBMC and all is well with the plugin, so I'll just leave the post here to say thanks!
(2013-03-31, 21:08)mazkolain Wrote:
(2013-03-31, 19:31)Zatarra77 Wrote:
(2013-03-29, 17:17)mazkolain Wrote: Edit #1: Please note that Raspberry Pi support is still experimental, but hopefully future releases should resolve most of the performance issues. Also, there's no need to add the hard float libspotify version anymore, since it's already included.

Dear Mazkolain,
Thank you for you awesome work.
My xbmc 12.1 runs on a raspberry PI, using raspbmc.

Your script runs well and I can play music but when it plays the second track, after about 30 seconds, my raspberry reboots every time.

So, I cannot use it.
Do you need some logs?
Bye
It sounds almost identical to the issue mentioned by @GenetiX earlier on this thread, but with different side effects. I re-tested Spotimc on the pi and was unable to reproduce the issue. If the workaround I suggested previously to @GenetiX on this post does not work for you, I would like to see the log file produced by this issue. Thanks for reporting!

Dear Mazkolain,
I tried your tip: I've just finished to listen the second track on a spotify's playlist and it worked! I think that you center the problem.
Should I help you anymore in debugging?
Bye

EDIT: I've been listening spotimc on my raspberry pi for three hours without any problem at all!
@mazkolain

The disabling of the 'search for embedded lyrics' option in the lyrics add-on solved the problem. Nice workaround!

Will post a log file if you still need it. Where can I find it?
Fast forward does not work correctly

i use beta 4
Oh my god, this is amazing. Thank you for your effort.
Love the updates!

Keep up the good work!

Edit: I get the feeling that loading times has goten slower, (loading playlists, starting the script, recovering from viz) overall slower.

Edit 2: "new stuff" when there is only a single song in the artist "folder" spotifyMC marks "new stuff" instead of the song, if there are more than one/an album spotifyMC selects song #1 (this was in bete 3 too as i remeber, just thought my remote was faulty when it happend then) Tongue

/Jan
Hello,

first of all, i love the add-on. Very good work!

Is it possible to see the "artist slideshow" with spotimc. I used different skins with artist slideshow but it´s not working. Anyone that has the same problem or is it not working with spotimc?
(2013-04-04, 23:22)Scififreak Wrote: Hello,

Is it possible to see the "artist slideshow" with spotimc. I used different skins with artist slideshow but it´s not working. Anyone that has the same problem or is it not working with spotimc?

I use the latest build for the Neon skin and the Artist Slideshow works in beta 4 and beta 3.
Is Apple TV 2 going to get any support?
Thanks
Hi!
I loved the beta 3 it was almost perfect! However I have had a problem since the beta 4 on my raspbmc. Every time after I logged-in it loads for a couple of seconds and then raspbmc just crashes and it reboots. You have any idea why this happens?
(2013-04-02, 21:24)R3N3 Wrote: Fast forward does not work correctly

i use beta 4
Please note that seeking is not yet supported:
https://github.com/mazkolain/spotimc#missing-features

(2013-04-04, 11:54)SKIBBE Wrote: Love the updates!

Keep up the good work!

Edit: I get the feeling that loading times has goten slower, (loading playlists, starting the script, recovering from viz) overall slower.

Edit 2: "new stuff" when there is only a single song in the artist "folder" spotifyMC marks "new stuff" instead of the song, if there are more than one/an album spotifyMC selects song #1 (this was in bete 3 too as i remeber, just thought my remote was faulty when it happend then) Tongue

/Jan
You're right, beta4 seems to add a delay of several seconds on the initial startup. This is due to a check to avoid the crash described on issue #76. Thanks for reporting! The delay/refresh effect when returning from vis is a fix for issue #78.

Regarding the album focus issue, this is already reported in #103.

(2013-04-05, 14:54)chtamina Wrote: Is Apple TV 2 going to get any support?
Thanks
I can't add support for ATV2 at the moment because I don't own the required hardware to do so (an ATV2 and a Mac, for building the iOS lib). The comment on the following link briefly describes what's blocking ATV2 support:
https://github.com/mazkolain/spotimc/iss...t-10423846

(2013-04-05, 18:56)Clemens Wrote: Hi!
I loved the beta 3 it was almost perfect! However I have had a problem since the beta 4 on my raspbmc. Every time after I logged-in it loads for a couple of seconds and then raspbmc just crashes and it reboots. You have any idea why this happens?
That sounds pretty strange... Please post a pastebin of the log file this crash produces.
(2013-04-05, 08:32)SKIBBE Wrote:
(2013-04-04, 23:22)Scififreak Wrote: Hello,

I use the latest build for the Neon skin and the Artist Slideshow works in beta 4 and beta 3.

Thanks a lot. With Neon the Slideshow is working. I also found the solution for the problem in Aeon, you have to activate it under: System->Skin->Assistenten->Home:Now Playing.
@mazkolain

after some more extended use of the new beta4 it seem to be working alot worse than beta 3, Beta 3 almost never crashed/freezed

Sometimes it stops the music after track 2 is finished and jumps back to the playlist from viz and get's stuck in an infinite loop (loading the playlist) (seen it been reported other problems when starting song #2) i have no lyrics on, just artist slide show in Neon, the artist info (key I) is off, exept the few seconds when the track is changed. Need to reboot. (using an ION setup, no rasbPI)
(2013-04-05, 19:48)mazkolain Wrote:
(2013-04-05, 18:56)Clemens Wrote: Hi!
That sounds pretty strange... Please post a pastebin of the log file this crash produces.

Thanks for the reply!

I think this i the right strings from the logfile. Tell me otherwise Smile

http://pastebin.com/hfBycS3c
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon32