Delete show/movie from XBMC?
Is this possible? I'm pretty sure I checked something for being able to delete, but I haven't been able to find where to actually delete...

Cheers!
Press "C" or your context menu button and it should have "Remove from library" available.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
DDDamian Wrote:Press "C" or your context menu button and it should have "Remove from library" available.
I had the same issue, that won't show up in the context menu unless you goto System, Appearance, File Lists, Allow file renaming and deletion. It's off by default.
Kodi: Shield Pro 2019
Storage: Synology DS2415+, DS1815+
HT: LG 65C9 OLED, Pioneer VSX-LX503
Speakers: ProAc Super Towers/front, ProAc EBT's/rear, Polk S35/center, SVS PB-2000 Subwoofer
Will that actually delete the file from disk? If so, how about the folder and any "supporting files"?
tiwas Wrote:Will that actually delete the file from disk? If so, how about the folder and any "supporting files"?

It will give you the option whilst deleting from library if you would also like to delete from drive, if you sellect delete from drive it will get rid of the file and anything associated with it(nfo's ect ).
mrhyde1969 Wrote:It will give you the option whilst deleting from library if you would also like to delete from drive, if you sellect delete from drive it will get rid of the file and anything associated with it(nfo's ect ).

But leave the folder if it's in one.
Thanks, guys! Now I need to find out how to send the S to the player. There's an option to send C from the android remote, but not S...
it will only del the movie (?)
and leave the rest... fanart, nfo, folder, ...

or is there another way to do this...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Delete show/movie from XBMC?0