[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2
(2012-03-16, 15:02)markus625 Wrote: Yeah be prepared for a long wait, as i said mine took 12 hours to compile, but i had to get all the linux tools etc and python installed as well.

Has anything changed in the vu client addon recently, the only reason i ask is that i compiled mine wed night and not sure if its worth me compiling again.

Don't quote me on this as I get the feeling our linux knowledge is about the same (nerdy but inexperienced), but as far as I know if you keep the folders on linux as they are and then "git pull" (pulls the changes from the git source) and then run the compile commands again it only re-compiles the changes and should take a fraction of the time.

This requires you to keep the "build.OpenELEC_PVR-ION.i386-devel" folder exactly how it is and dont make any changes after you've used it. The git folder must be the same as well, basicly dont touch anything after your compile then.

Changes are being made often but not always relevant to your build, you can see these if you visit Jdemski's git page.

Very much a baptism of fire for me, if someone neglects one line of a "how to" I get confused lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - by redknight - 2012-03-16, 15:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox217