[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2
(2012-03-20, 12:13)J7AYU Wrote: Can someone post a video of this addon working would like to see the progress but i dont own an enigma2 box yet. I am seriously considiring buying one if i can get it to work inside xbmc also dont want to take the plunge because of this XBMC4STB anyone know anything more about this? As this would be ideal for me.

I'll take a Mr.Shaky Cam video later on my phone and upload it tomorrow in work. XBMC4STB seems it may be a pipedream as no information has come out about it since the release of that marketing stuff although I get your point that it may be worth waiting until later this year based on their timescale data.

At the minute the addon seems to work very well, much nicer than Tuxbox, with quicker zapping of channels and full EPG now working. Don't really see any reason not to buy one. Windows version isn't working yet though so you'd need to be using linux or OpenELEC version.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - by redknight - 2012-03-20, 13:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox217