[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2
I tried this plugin on ATV2 and it doesn't work Sad (i buy a 2nd hand ATV2 only for this plugin Big Grin )

This is the issue:

Code:
22:44:02 T:110325760  NOTICE: PVRManager - starting up
22:44:02 T:111685632   ERROR: Unable to load /private/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/XBMCData/XBMCHome/addons/pvr.vuplus/XBMC_vuplus.pvr, reason: dlopen(/private/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/XBMCData/XBMCHome/addons/pvr.vuplus/XBMC_vuplus.pvr, 1): Library not loaded: /Users/Shared/xbmc-depends/ios-4.2_armv7/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
                                              Referenced from: /private/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/XBMCData/XBMCHome/addons/pvr.vuplus/XBMC_vuplus.pvr
                                              Reason: Incompatible library version: XBMC_vuplus.pvr requires version 7.0.0 or later, but libcurl.4.dylib provides version 6.0.0
22:44:02 T:111685632   ERROR: PVR - InitialiseClient - can't initialise add-on 'VU+ Client'

How i can resolve it?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - by coatto87 - 2012-03-21, 23:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox217