[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2
(2012-05-28, 18:44)jdembski Wrote:
(2012-05-28, 17:51)soussef24 Wrote: Sincerely I'm also a bit lost in naming of Enigma stuff... My DM500HD is using a "build" called newnigma2, but as I understood, there are several "builds" based on Enigma, and I don't think naming your addon after any of them makes more sense than naming it after VU+...

What about Tuxbox PVR? My only concern is to get your very nice addon the attention is deserves Smile

I think tuxbox is actually enigma1 - and the addon does not work with enigma1 devices. Or do I misunderstand the tuxbox/enigma stuff right now?
Tuxbox has nothing to do with Enigma/Enigma2.
Tuxbox = Linux distribution in the box
Enigma/Enigma2 = PVR application in the box.
New boxes uses OpenEmbedded instead as linux distribution and there is a few boxes with Enigma1 like DM600PVR that use OE.
The most logic name would be Enigma2 PVR Client.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - by Leatherface - 2012-07-13, 08:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox217