[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2
(2012-12-05, 21:10)Cocotus Wrote: I have a question: I use 0.28 version of this addon and in configuration I set Picon Path but it doesn't find my channel icons! I looked in channeldata.xml which looks like:

Code:
        <channel>
            <radio>false</radio>
            <id>4</id>
            <channelnumber>4</channelnumber>
            <groupname>XBMC</groupname>
            <channelname>Sky Cinema HD</channelname>
            <servicereference>1:0:19:83:6:85:C00000:0:0:0:</servicereference>
            <streamurl>http://192.168.2.105:8001/1:0:19:83:6:85:C00000:0:0:0</streamurl>
            <iconpath>/storage/screenshots/TransferedfromPC/TvLogos/1_0_19_83_6_85_C00000_0_0_0.png</iconpath>
        </channel>

Does this mean I must rename "Sky Cinema HD.png" (which I expected) to "1_0_19_83_6_85_C00000_0_0_0.png" to automatically set the icons??
But I read everywhere that Channelname.png should work... Any ideas, am I missing something?

The idea was to be able to simply use the picon-sets that are already available on the dreambox / vuplus / enigma2 box - that's why they are named after the service reference and not the channel name.

I think if you go to "System->Live TV->Menu OSD" and set the folder and scan for missing icons, then it will use the channel name instead. But really, I suggest that you simply download one of the many (and good looking) picon sets, then you won't have to worry about renaming every single channel icon...

After the frodo release I will create a PR with another change, then the addon will be able to pull the picons from the enigma2 box itself - no need to configure anything then.
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - by jdembski - 2012-12-05, 22:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox217