[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2
(2013-01-10, 20:06)im85288 Wrote: Yes vu solo works, as does vu solo 2 and xtrend 9000..I have not tested any others but assume all enigma 2 boxes will work fine. The two main things that need improving are:

1. No timeshift
2. Slow channel change

From what I recall Jdembski says these cannot be fixed properly with the frodo version of xbmc, but hopes it will be possible in the next version of xbmc.

Personally, I am almost using this all the time for TV viewing, but do miss being able to pause and also I have yet to find a skin that gives me the ViX experience when browsing channels etc..but I'm sure as the pvr stuff is new in frodo all of this will improve in the next version of xbmc
Main thing for me is working Teletext subtitles.
Zapping will never be as fast as on the real box because of sending commands to webinterface and then buffering but not a big deal it's fast enough.
Timeshift is nice ofcourse but a basic thing as working Teletext subtitles should have higher priority.
I really hope XBMC guys do something about this after Frodo or atleast some patch i can compile in myself.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - by Leatherface - 2013-01-12, 15:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox217