[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2
(2013-03-14, 23:30)brownbear1984 Wrote: Well the latest on the Openvix downloads website is 3.0.627 so should be ok. I usually do my updates OTA

Ok, I had a look and found out that this is an issue in openwebif: If I try to get the 'deviceinfo' then the only thing that it sends back is a python stacktrace.

For now I opened a Pull Request which disables the call to 'deviceinfo' completely.

(2013-03-16, 13:53)dr88dr88 Wrote: I have installed the PVR add-on and almost everything is working but radio is not working. I don´t get the radio channels from my new Vu+ solo2. In the Open WebIF interface the radio channels are there. I am using the latest nightly build of OpenPLI.

I will have a look at this. Back when I initially wrote this addon it was not easily possible to query for all the radio bouquets - as far as I can see this changed so this should be possible without too much effort.
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - by jdembski - 2013-03-17, 18:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox217