[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2
No it's not possible because it's not supported by the backend.
And i guess Vu+ addon will overwrite it everytime it starts anyway because it reads the channeldata from the box.
EDIT: Ok seems i can add/remove channels and like that but i can't edit channels.
And you need some routine to import lamedb file so it's possible to add/remove channels not in the bouquet.
I have a temporary solution for that i will try tmoorrow. Adding SD channels temporary on the box but that's not easy way to organise if you have many channels.
Another nice improvement would be external EPG source
Then i really hope some XBMC developer looks on Teletext support in DVDPlayer.
I don't understand why developing PVR support in XBMC and not care about a basic thing like Teletext.
And many people have .ts recordings they want to play with Teletext.
But i found a little workaround for that with telxcc that works on recordings atleast.
But if you record things as much as me it's a lot of work to convert subtitles without making some script for that.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - by Leatherface - 2014-03-15, 02:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox217