• 58(current)
[RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script
Legendasdivx has a known bug if xbmc is in portuguese language, the interface that is. Changing it to english will make the service work fine. Some bug with ascii characters that python doesn't handle well... I'll try to fix it asap.
(2013-02-10, 15:12)pcasalinho Wrote: The problem of "Download Subtitle..." forever, is with 3.9.4. Just rolled back to 3.9.3 and it just works.. (XBMC 12.0 Frodo)

I am experiencing this exact same issue since i updated to Frodo.

How do i install an older version and prevent xbmc to update the addon itself?
Just requested a pull to amet to fix 4 services.
LegendasDivx, LegendasZone, Pipocas and euTorrents.
Tested on frodo and in IOS, Windows and Linux.

Cheers!
Will try it tonight.
Still do I have to put the XBMC interface (UI) in English?
Ok, If I put the UI in English, no problem with legendasdivx.com. If I turn it back to Portuguese no subtitles are downloaded. It'll stay in English for the time being.
Thanks HiGhLaNdeR.
hi amet first of all thanks for your work!
is there any chance to involve the http://hosszupuskasub.com/ website to the addon?
i could translate for you or stay with the hosszupuskasub ppl in contact if you need any info.
thanks!
cheers
gabor
I'm just reporting that I rolled back to 3.9.3 and it is working perfectly, extracting subtitles and everything.

Subtitles missing only in 3.9.4. I can choose the subtitle it downloads but doesn't extract.

XBMC Frodo
(2013-02-19, 15:00)depro Wrote: Ok, If I put the UI in English, no problem with legendasdivx.com. If I turn it back to Portuguese no subtitles are downloaded. It'll stay in English for the time being.
Thanks HiGhLaNdeR.

Try again please.
There was some changes and you might have downloaded the old code.
Get it again from github.
Thanks!
Let us know if it's ok.
(2013-02-19, 15:58)CLANK10 Wrote: I'm just reporting that I rolled back to 3.9.3 and it is working perfectly, extracting subtitles and everything.

Subtitles missing only in 3.9.4. I can choose the subtitle it downloads but doesn't extract.

XBMC Frodo

thats not very helpful... but ok
Hi,

First of all thanks for your work, it is awesome. When using Icefilms and trying to get subs from Subscenes, I get stuck at "downloading subtitles" and nothing happens. It works fine when using Opensubtitles. So it is not really annoying but I thought you might wanna know.

Here is my log : http://pastebin.com/UZw9RdtA

Cheers
Hi! when the add-on finds a ssa subtitle inside a rar file, it just hungs... is there any way to add support for ssa files? thanks!
Which service?
Hi,

Thank you for the add-on !

I get an error when I try to download any subtitle with the add-on. Here is my log : http://pastebin.com/LKzPDgr7

Any help will be very appreciated.

Cheers

Edit : Fixed by deleting ~/AppData/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/script.xbmc.subtitles/ !
Hi. Since version 3 of this addon there are two annoying problems with the provider Subdivx (one of the best Spanish subtitles sites):
1) The first is related with the way they represent the number of downloads. They use a colon to separate thousands, which makes the line
downloads = int (matches.group(2)) / 1000 fail, as int will receive a number like 1,200. This wasn't a problem until the number of downloads exceeded 999, which happens now in every subtitle. The solution (found elsewhere in the net) is to change by:
downloads = int(matches.group(2).replace(",","")) / 1000
This works and I implemented it in every update, but it would be desirable to have it corrected in the addon, since it is rather cumbersome to fix it every time.

2) The second problem is far worse. There are some subtitles that contain (in addition to the corresponding subtitle file) a text file with a name using accented characters (i.e. á, é, í, ó, ú) or the Spanish character ñ. This makes the function which iterates through the files fail, so the .rar or .zip file is decompressed but the subtitle is never processed. The relevant part of the debug log is:

log removed

The file that triggered this problem is named "Importante para la utilización de este archivo.txt" (of course it is a bad idea to use such a file name, but there is nothing that I can do about it). There are also some subtitles which contains such a character(s) in the filename. Even more annoying is that once one of these files is in the sub_tmp folder the it makes impossible to use it until the file is removed from the operating system (which, BTW, is an Ubuntu 12.04). I didn't find a solution for this problem yet (I didn't spend a lot of time either...).
Hi!

great addon I love it!

I have a future-suggestion to make.
It would be nice to be able to chose search using parent folder for movies and normal file search for tv shows.
Could this be implemented?
If I've helped you, hit me with some points...

OpenELEC rTorrent Service addon HERE
Optimized remote.xml HERE

• 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script6