• 27(current)
[RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script
Ah, now I understand. Yea, it's a Special of the show 'Copper' and I've added it to my library (it's in \\TV Shows\Copper\Season 0\) and scraped it with EMM like I do for all my shows. I just started watching S01E01 from 'Copper' and with this episode the plugin works without a problem.
(2012-08-28, 20:40)Choque Wrote: Ah, now I understand. Yea, it's a Special of the show 'Copper' and I've added it to my library (it's in \\TV Shows\Copper\Season 0\) and scraped it with EMM like I do for all my shows. I just started watching S01E01 from 'Copper' and with this episode the plugin works without a problem.

ok, i'll look into it soon... thx for letting me know .... Need to try to reproduce here.
Hi, amet.

Sorry if this has been posted before.

If you remember, I'm the one that created argenteam service for the plugin.

A user from our forum says that he tries to download a subtitle file, which is a zip file with two srt files, CD1 and CD2.

First of all, this is the log of the plugin when it downloads the file and unzip it with no problem

Code:
url: http://www.argenteam.net/search/The+Spy+Who+Came+in+from+the+Cold+1965
    13:42:13 T:972   DEBUG: CApplication::ProcessMouse: trying mouse action leftclick
    13:42:13 T:5144   DEBUG: ### [XBMC Subtitles-services.Argenteam.service] - argenteam Getting url: http://www.argenteam.net/subtitles/28329/
    13:42:15 T:5144   DEBUG: ### [XBMC Subtitles-services.Argenteam.service] - argenteam Saving subtitles to 'C:\Users\martin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.xbmc.subtitles\sub_tmp\argenteam.zip'
    13:42:17 T:972   DEBUG: CZipManager::GetZipList - Processing zip://C%3a%5cUsers%5cmartin%5cAppData%5cRoaming%5cXBMC%5cuserdata%5caddon%5fdata%5cscript%2exbmc%2esubtitles%5csub%5ftmp%5cargenteam%2ezip/
    13:42:17 T:972   DEBUG: statdata: 1346165232 new: 1346172135
    13:42:18 T:5144   DEBUG: ### [XBMC Subtitles-services.Argenteam.service] - argenteam Unpacked files in 'C:\Users\martin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.xbmc.subtitles\sub_tmp'
    13:42:18 T:5144   DEBUG: ### [XBMC Subtitles-services.Argenteam.service] - argenteam Unpacked subtitles file 'The.Spy.Who.Came.In.From.The.Cold.(1965).DVDRip.AC3.XviD-PROMiSE.CD1.srt'
    13:42:18 T:5144   DEBUG: ### [XBMC Subtitles-services.Argenteam.service] - argenteam Unpacked subtitles file 'The.Spy.Who.Came.In.From.The.Cold.(1965).DVDRip.AC3.XviD-PROMiSE.CD2.srt'

As you can see, the files are created on the temp folder.

Then, he saw this on the log

Code:
13:42:18 T:5144   DEBUG: ### [XBMC Subtitles-utilities] - vfs module copy C:\Users\martin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.xbmc.subtitles\sub_tmp\The.Spy.Who.Came.In.From.The.Cold.(1965).DVDRip.AC3.XviD-PROMiSE.CD2.srt -> smb://PCH-A110/share/Video\The.Spy.Who.Came.In.From.The.Cold.(1965).DVDRip.AC3.XviD-PROMiSE.CD1.srt
    13:42:18 T:3096  NOTICE: Opening Subtitle stream: 0 source: 1024

Basically, the plugin moves the srt of CD2 as CD1 and the CD1 file is omitted.

Is this a bug?

I checked that my service.py has this code:

Code:
if waittime == 20:
    log( __name__ ,"%s Failed to unpack subtitles in '%s'" % (debug_pretext, tmp_sub_dir))
else:
    log( __name__ ,"%s Unpacked files in '%s'" % (debug_pretext, tmp_sub_dir))
    for file in files:
        # there could be more subtitle files in tmp_sub_dir, so make sure we get the newly created subtitle file
        if (string.split(file, '.')[-1] in ['srt', 'sub', 'txt']) and (os.stat(os.path.join(tmp_sub_dir, file)).st_mtime > init_max_mtime): # unpacked file is a newly created subtitle file
            log( __name__ ,"%s Unpacked subtitles file '%s'" % (debug_pretext, file))
            subs_file = os.path.join(tmp_sub_dir, file)

and I check that "subs_file" it's overwritten with the latest sub file (in this case, CD2) and that this variable is the one that is returned to the plugin.

Should this method return a list instead of a single file?

Thanks in advance

(2012-08-26, 22:42)amet Wrote: Looks like you are playing rar file , we do have some issues with rar files and hash... Hence opensubtitles failing to find stuff. Do not clip the debug log , there is info in there that is needed sometimes( like now to know if you are playing the rar file )

Undertexter will need to be looked at by the service author, wasn't me

Thanks for your reply. Yes, it's rar-files. Sorry for the clipped log.

But the log I posted earlier had everything you need, right? Subscene is the source I care about the most, can you please fix it?
Hiya. Can't find any subtitles. Different servers offer various reasons. I tried all of them so you can see in my log file. Reasons include are "Not found", "Timeout", "couldn't connect" and "Error expected" ...

I would appreciate any help and thanks in advance. This is my debug log:
http://pastebin.com/9HktpAKm
(2012-08-30, 13:54)james.b Wrote: Hiya. Can't find any subtitles. Different servers offer various reasons. I tried all of them so you can see in my log file. Reasons include are "Not found", "Timeout", "couldn't connect" and "Error expected" ...

I would appreciate any help and thanks in advance. This is my debug log:
http://pastebin.com/9HktpAKm

smells like you don't have internet access or your proxy has been misconfigured

(2012-08-30, 14:05)amet Wrote: smells like you don't have internet access or your proxy has been misconfigured

Not so. I definitely have internet access and I don't use a proxy. In fact if you look at the log closely you'll see that some of the sources do in fact connect.
Also, I just want to point out that everything else in XBMC and all of the other add-ons I use have no connection issues.
One of the errors is "expected string or buffer".. Could this mean I'm not delivering any data on my end, or that they aren't sending any back? I've tried inputing the title (year) manually and searching in that manner. Still nothing :\
thats shooter service, other services work?
What's weird is that I was changing services while making that log. Why are they all pointing to shooter? Looks like therein might lie the problem.

I'll try to disable shooter and see what happens.
(2012-08-02, 18:49)amet Wrote: try removing any files in "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.xbmc.subtitles/temp" and see if that helps

other thing might be to try a different subtitle that doesn't contain non ascii character as that is what the issue is, and that is the thing we are trying to work out

Hi,
I'm having the same problem ("Subtitle downloaded and extracted" message displayed when I try to get subtitles from Opensubtitles), more and more often. Today I tried at least 15 times to get subs for s3e6 of Sons of Anarchy, each time with a different subtitles. Every time I got that message.
Regarding your workaround, I dont have a temp folder as you indicated, but a sub_tmp folder (maybe it changed name after the latest add-on update).
Anyway, in there I found all of the downloaded subtitles for that episode! Huh
It seems the script downloads the files and extracts them, but then it "forgets" to copy them to the appropriate folder.
The TV Shows folder has write/read rights for every user, so it is not a matter of permissions (and it has worked before, as there are all the srt files for the previous episodes in there).
I will try to delete the files, if you think it helps.
Here is my log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=7710
Looks like you need to enable debugloging
My problem has been resolved. It seems I just needed to remove "shooter" manually out of the sources. Then revert back to default sources, then re-enable all of the other sources (including shooter) and they work fine now. There must have been an error writing that entry in the settings file originally.
Hello first time here
Service napisy24.pl stopped working due to their changes, i have been able to figure out how to download subtitles with curl but have no idea how to implement it.
nothing has changed except download, as now you need to have account to download subtitles, so all the rest except download part is functional.
In order to download with curl all i needed was to post to login form and then use download link with referer set to napisy24.pl

anyone willing to work on this? or atleast introduce me how to do it with internal libraries of xbmc is there support for cookies in urllib?

cheers Smile
Hi,
I have the same problem like gaco :-).
Napisy24.pl is the best service in our country... how can we modify a .py file to get working subtitles service?
I tried to copy some fragment of codes from another files for add a login possibility - but it was stupid, I guess ;-).
(2012-09-03, 01:27)gaco Wrote: Hello first time here
Service napisy24.pl stopped working due to their changes, i have been able to figure out how to download subtitles with curl but have no idea how to implement it.
nothing has changed except download, as now you need to have account to download subtitles, so all the rest except download part is functional.
In order to download with curl all i needed was to post to login form and then use download link with referer set to napisy24.pl

anyone willing to work on this? or atleast introduce me how to do it with internal libraries of xbmc is there support for cookies in urllib?

cheers Smile

It's standard python with some extra modules,logging in can be done in it with standard python methods
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script6