Allwinner A10 : Is XBMC ported to MALI-400MP ?
Pivos funded the XBMC project, keeping it open source. I don't see any harm in this, they were smart to do so, ofcourse their sales will increase, but other companies like Allwinner, could have done the same...
Is this selling out? NO, and never say anything otherwise.
I think these fundings are beneficial for all parties, for the devs, for the people using xbmc and for pivos itself. Everything stays opensource, which is the most important thing.
I hope that people stop whining about everything, there's nothing to whine about, be happy about the progress.
I also have a Mele box and I also dream about having the full xbmc experience running on it, but the way I see it, the step with Pivos is a big step in that direction.
Again, kudos to all devs! Keep up the good work and don't let those stupid comments get to you. I wish I had better programming skills, that I could help you guys(maybe some day)
It's amazing that all you people are doing this for free, and most of you probably have a day job and do this in your spare time, which is even more amazing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allwinner A10 : Is XBMC ported to MALI-400MP ? - by Kweker - 2012-07-15, 21:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Allwinner A10 : Is XBMC ported to MALI-400MP ?15