Allwinner A10 : Is XBMC ported to MALI-400MP ?
(2012-12-12, 07:06)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2012-12-11, 16:59)tesking Wrote: So, the problem is that with XBMC "Frodo" Beta 2, everything works but the HD movies (mkv >4GB files, FullHD) are crappy/slowly, and audio broken and in settings I see as maximum resolution "in Window" is 1280x720. I have searched this thread, without solution. The problem is the same with LAN, WiFi, USB or SD reading source.
My disappoint is that with other players (TVDVideo or FireAir for example, the ones found in ROM), works without problem. Why other players decode fullhd and xbmc no?

XBMC is open source and has to use an open source solution that is also not encumbered by non-disclosure agreements.

Sorry, I don't understand: are you saying other players (freeware on playstore, too) can use decoding engine not available for XBMC? But all the source code for allwinner a10 acceleration in hardware are not available as GPL? Check here: http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/
By the way, Ned, have you same experience? do you have an a10 and XBMC? I don't understand if my problem is normal, cause no other one ask my questions here.
Thank's and bye.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allwinner A10 : Is XBMC ported to MALI-400MP ? - by tesking - 2012-12-12, 12:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Allwinner A10 : Is XBMC ported to MALI-400MP ?15