Making some movies not end up in sets?
Hi there!

I've finally found out again how to move movies into sets (I forgot to activate a switch in the settings Wink). Now there's some movies ending up in sets that I think doesn't make too much sense. My two Monty Python videos are put together in a set, also the two Men in Black movies are together in a set. Is there an easy way to decide, which movies actually are put together in sets?

Second little question: In V10 when I was listening to music and switching to fullscreen, my screen didn't switch off after some time. In the other views it did switch off. Is there a setting somewhere to get this behaviour back? At the moment V11 is switching off the monitor after the configured time also in fullscreen mode while listening to music.

Thanks in advance!
Do you have the movie sets addon installed? If so you can go to Programs > Movie Sets and then remove movies from sets.

Not sure on your second question.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Nice, thanks a lot for the hint. The Movie sets addon worked it's magic Smile
Sets are determined by the 'flag' sets listed in the .nfo (if you scrape using tmdb they put the flag in). To alter this, you can either scrape from the IMDB or edit the .nfo using an editor or 3rd party program such as XWMM or other media manager. Screen blanking behaviour is either in settings 'powersaving' or appearance/screensaving.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Making some movies not end up in sets?0