• 11(current)
Android Couch Forwarder - Couchpotato, Sickbeard, Headphones, Sabnzbd and Newznab
Exactly Smile
Yep, works now. If the server is not running and you ask a donwload list, the app fc's. Maybe you could fix that as well. Wink

Otherwise, awesome app Boris. My Gf loves it as well!
(2012-06-19, 11:26)ZFLaSH76 Wrote: Yep, works now. If the server is not running and you ask a donwload list, the app fc's. Maybe you could fix that as well. Wink

Otherwise, awesome app Boris. My Gf loves it as well!

Thanks, and Ill look into that issue Smile
Yep, all works here as well.

Nice one Boris.
(2012-06-18, 15:01)BorisNL Wrote:
(2012-06-18, 13:15)Kwart1001 Wrote:
(2012-06-12, 22:51)Kwart1001 Wrote: I want to to buy Couch Forwarder but I can't. My device Galaxy S1 isn't supported says Google Play on my PC. In the Play Store on my device only the free one is available and this one does not work for me. The api is saved and the server connects but the wanted and downloaded list do only give a vibrating circle for some minutes and then the app crashes. I use a custom rom based on CM9, would that be the problem?
Any news on this for me?

BTW: When I was on CM9, Couch Forwarder free (the paid version wasn't yet available) worked as a charm.

I think the problem is that you use a custom rom, maybe using another rom fixes the problem. I have not put any limitations on the devices whatsoever. I have no solution to your problem Im afraid... Ill see if I can send you the apk by mail for you to test if that does work.
Congrats with your new job!

Super if you do that for me. I e-mailed you my e-mailadres. I prefer to use the custom slimrom as it's very stable and does have a good battery lifetime.
The updated Couch Forwarder Free is working as a charm, but I do not like the ads. I want to have the whole screen Wink

(2012-06-17, 18:46)mattressfish Wrote: Just bought the paid version! Thanks again.

A couple quick notes.

1. My Sickbeard config kept failing. Come to find out, my keyboard had inserted a space at the end causing it to fail. May I suggest some quick data validation?
2. Any chance you could add Tasker support? I'd love to automatically be able to dump movies to my server once I connect to my home wireless. Tasker dev info

Any comments on this?
(2012-06-19, 14:23)mattressfish Wrote:
(2012-06-17, 18:46)mattressfish Wrote: Just bought the paid version! Thanks again.

A couple quick notes.

1. My Sickbeard config kept failing. Come to find out, my keyboard had inserted a space at the end causing it to fail. May I suggest some quick data validation?
2. Any chance you could add Tasker support? I'd love to automatically be able to dump movies to my server once I connect to my home wireless. Tasker dev info

Any comments on this?

Yes, thanks for your suggestions, the validation is on my todo list, the tasker support is going to take a while. Maybe in the vacation Ill find the time to make huge progress and add the Tasker support, but theres a lot of things that I want to implement Wink.

Thanks for your support and your money Wink
All is working now
Hi Boris.

How's the new job ??

Hows the app coming along - not seen any updates for a while ??

TIA.
Hi Boris.

As Jelly Bean is about to be released (mid-July), will your app work OK please ??

Also, in the UPCOMING TV shows section of SICKBEARD, only CURRENT, and FUTURE are displayed - can you add DISTANT as well please ??

TIA.
OK, I have couchpotato v2 installed and it's accessible through my dyndn.org domain name from the browser on my phone. For some reason I can not get this app to connect. It fails every time. I've tried to restart the couchpotato v2 multiple times. I checked and double checked the settings but I still can't connect (No couchpotato, sab, or sickbeard). Any ideas?

BTW: I'm running the latest free version of Couch Forwarder.
Hi Darksire.

Make sure you don't put HTTP:// in the same field as the DDNS name, or the port.

Make sure you have the correct API in the right field as well Big Grin
And make sure you dont have any spaces at the end of the name...
Hi guys,

Sorry for not responding for so long, Im very busy with other stuff right now but I wanted to let you know Im still working on Couch Forwarder. I have done some cleaning up / recoding. The next version will be fragment ready and using the actionbar. I hope I didnt let you down too much.

@CBers
It should work fine with JB, but if it doesnt I will fix the bugs of course. The fragments should only make it work better with ICS/JB so that should be fine. The new job is taking a lot of my time atm, thats why I didnt find too much time to work on CF.

Boris
Thanks for the update Boris.

As long as you stay in touch, fix bugs and don't disappear (like some others I won't mention), then I think people will be happy, especially the people who have paid for the app Big Grin
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couch Forwarder - Couchpotato, Sickbeard, Headphones, Sabnzbd and Newznab3